Page 2 Page 2

-Mystery-

IF-Veteran Member

-Mystery-

BollyCurry Buzzers

Posted: 31 May 2009 at 5:14pm | IP Logged

Hello all the lovely IFians! Hug

Here's an interesting and fascinating fact:

Men can read smaller print than women can -- women can hear better.

Source: goofball.com

Why do you think this is the fact?  Can you come up with any good reasons?

Do you believe it's true?

-Mahi

Edited by -Mystery- - 31 May 2009 at 5:21pm

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

sweetscent13devashree_harabian_love-aditi-*Dakoo_Minzy*

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Fascinating Fact: Men vs. Women" in Miscellaneous forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

NaughtySon

NaughtySon

Posted: 10 June 2009 at 2:57am | IP Logged

I don't beleive it is true. But the thing is I dont know :) is that really a fact or just a myth?

*Dakoo_Minzy*

IF-Sizzlerz

*Dakoo_Minzy*

Posted: 13 June 2009 at 9:50am | IP Logged
Women can hear better,i definatly agree with that. Women have sharp ears its indeed true!

As for men having better ability to read small print,i have no clue of the same...well mayb who knows? LOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

arabian_love

Mitesh.P

IF-Rockerz

Mitesh.P

AJMBHK Banner Contest Winner

Posted: 13 June 2009 at 11:14am | IP Logged
I dont know why men can read smllar writing.Confused Women are more patient then males that is why they probably hear better. LOL

Another fact: Women tend to live longer....why is that?? Women have a better sense of bodilly functions compared to men and men tend to have more risky lives.

arabian_love

devashree_h

devashree_h

Posted: 14 June 2009 at 10:12am | IP Logged
Thats a pretty interesting fact but dont know whether its true or not. And reason woman hear better is may be women like to know whats going on around them more than men. LOL

Jenifer.

IF-Sizzlerz

Jenifer.

BollyCurry Director

Posted: 14 June 2009 at 4:08pm | IP Logged
Why can woman hear better?
Because it's an important tool needed in the art of gossiping! If you can't hear something that's been said far away or quietly, then how can you go and spread the rumours!

Men can read smaller print better? Pfft! The men in my family can't see a thing without having to be an inch away from the object and the men at work just can't be bothered!

minioo1

Goldie

minioo1

Posted: 14 June 2009 at 4:55pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by magnificent me

Another fact: Women tend to live longer....why is that?? Women have a better sense of bodilly functions compared to men and men tend to have more risky lives.

i dont think that women body functions better but definitely men beat women in number of deaths due to the high risk activities they usually like to participate in but again just what i think

sweetscent13

nulz

nulz

Posted: 14 June 2009 at 5:37pm | IP Logged
i guess this would depend on each individual  .. not all men or women are the same .. if its a fact then i guess there would be some factual figures to support these statements .. otherwise i guess its just a myth

Post Reply New Post

Go to top