Page 2 Page 3

-Mystery-

IF-Veteran Member

-Mystery-

BollyCurry Buzzers

Posted: 31 May 2009 at 5:11pm | IP Logged
Hello to all the lovely IFians!

Welcome to Excuse My Excuse # 14 

This is  a place where we will put you in some very weird and trust me uncomfortable situations Embarrassed You have to come up with some wacky, weird, funny, interesting, hilarious excuses!  You can be as creative as possible! But your excuse's gotta be amazing! Wink

The Situation:

When you were going to Switzerland for vacation, your brother or sister asked you to get a present for him/her.  You're about to go meet him/her and realize that you completely forgot about the gift. 

What will say to your brother/sister so they don't get angry on you? What will be YOUR creative excuse?WinkLOL

The credit of the original idea of the post goes to - Datspreets

-Mahi

Edited by -Mystery- - 31 May 2009 at 5:22pm

The following 11 member(s) liked the above post:

xxxxminixxxxsweetscent13-Grace-cityoflightsatina*Dakoo_Minzy*Jenifer.-aditi-mallika_14QH_DDEJ_Fanmusic_l0ver036

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Excuse my Excuse # 14!" in Miscellaneous forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

NaughtySon

NaughtySon

Posted: 10 June 2009 at 3:10am | IP Logged
id say that on my way, i took a walk via the roadside full of trees and a monkey took the present away and climbed up a tree.

i climbed halfway from there i could see u standing here, so i jumped stright here.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

devashree_h-Mystery-cityoflights*Dakoo_Minzy*

*Dakoo_Minzy*

IF-Sizzlerz

*Dakoo_Minzy*

Posted: 13 June 2009 at 10:07am | IP Logged
Switzerland is an amazing place.Everywhere you look,one can see only white white wether it be trees,buildings,cars,everything has got a white covering..I have transfered the white thing to your fridge via the latest technology of fridge transfer.Do check it out asap and tell me how you like it.

--Prodigy--devashree_h-Mystery-cityoflights

cityoflights

IF-Veteran Member

cityoflights

Posted: 13 June 2009 at 10:51am | IP Logged
I would say..that a week beforehand, someone broke into my bank account and completely stole all my money. His accomplice also broke into my house and stole my hand bag with extra cash in it. I was freaking out...when an hour before my flight to Switzerland, the robbers were caught and all my money was returned. I would tell them that I was so occupied and busy, that I forgot about the present.

--Prodigy--devashree_hDark Love-Mystery-

burgerchaap

IF-Sizzlerz

burgerchaap

Posted: 13 June 2009 at 11:57am | IP Logged
I would say oops i did it again..lol i have a habit of forgetting therefore I don't think that they'll be angry or anything...

minioo1devashree_h-Mystery-cityoflights

Jenifer.

IF-Sizzlerz

Jenifer.

BollyCurry Director

Posted: 14 June 2009 at 4:28pm | IP Logged
I would say:

"I did get you back something. I brought you back some snow. I just can't seem to find it now!"

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

minioo1ProdigalStudentDark Love-Mystery-cityoflightsmallika_14

Jess.

IF-Veteran Member

Jess.

Posted: 14 June 2009 at 8:00pm | IP Logged
hmmm....i'd be like, i bought you a huge bar of chocolate-the good expensive kind

but at the airport, a kid was lost and really sad and had cancer or something and wanted chocolate so i gave it to the kid LOL

Dark Love-Mystery-cityoflightsmallika_14

Sharadlicious

IF-Stunnerz

Sharadlicious

Posted: 17 June 2009 at 7:35am | IP Logged
I would say, "Switzerland was a really nice place with really nice things, but nothing there was suitable for you. You are way more valuable than any of the things that were in Switzerland, and I didn't know if you would like anything there. I thought it would be better if you went shopping with me here and you got something that you would like."

Madiha_20ProdigalStudentDark Lovecityoflights

Post Reply New Post

Go to top