Aap Ki Antara
Aap Ki Antara

India-Forums

~!*!~ AKA Help/Queries Desk ~!*!~ (Page 4)

minioo1 Goldie
minioo1
minioo1

Posted: 02 July 2009 at 9:11pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by BARTSIMPSON

Not sure if this question has be ask or not but why does vidya hate antara and her husband (aditya ) so much ?

vidya doesn't really hate antara nor she likes her but she has started to hate adi(her husband) coz he went out  wid another girl anuradha (antara's mom) after their marriage.... so he kinda cheated on her and antara is the result of the cheating

hopefully  i explained it well coz i dont really know wat r the appropriate words to describe the situation
minioo1 Goldie
minioo1
minioo1

Posted: 02 July 2009 at 9:12pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by minioo1

Originally posted by kulabi_phool

HI does anyone know the song that plays behind aditya and vidya...it goes sumthing like kon kissie ko samjahe...i would really like to download it...if possible can u post the link for it also...

Thanx For Your Help

Kulabi

i dont really know wat song is it but i did cut it from the episode
here is the link and yes i do hav it in mp3 format too

pm me if u need it

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KXzYQJ3fTvE

and now its also posted in the songs section wid both the download and youtube version
appi123 Senior Member
appi123
appi123

Posted: 03 July 2009 at 1:32am | IP Logged
can any1 post antara's photos from PHOTOS section of www.zeetv.com ----aap ki antara forum......I cant download due to error.......plz do it.
jonnybgood Goldie
jonnybgood
jonnybgood

Posted: 03 July 2009 at 8:24am | IP Logged

Not sure if this question has be ask or not but why does vidya hate antara and her husband (aditya ) so much ?

vidya doesn't really hate antara nor she likes her but she has started to hate adi(her husband) coz he went out  wid another girl anuradha (antara's mom) after their marriage.... so he kinda cheated on her and antara is the result of the cheating

hopefully  i explained it well coz i dont really know wat r the appropriate words to describe the situation

so are you saying that antara  isnt vidias daughter ( interesting)  why did aditya  cheat. I just saw yesterdays show ( in the usa) aditya  states that he  really loves vidya so why  cheat ? Thanks for your help this show is pretty interesting and on more question what  happen to anuradha  where is she ?

thanks again Clap
minioo1 Goldie
minioo1
minioo1

Posted: 03 July 2009 at 10:52pm | IP Logged

so are you saying that antara  isnt vidias daughter ( interesting)  why did aditya  cheat. I just saw yesterdays show ( in the usa) aditya  states that he  really loves vidya so why  cheat ? Thanks for your help this show is pretty interesting and on more question what  happen to anuradha  where is she ?

thanks again Clap

its all in first 2 episodes... anuradha died in a car accident and before that adi didn't know that she even had a daugther... after her death he was called and then he had to bring antara wid him

no one really knows the real reason of y he cheated but she showed a small description that

both of anus parents died and she was really sad and then adi went to see her
and then i dont know wat happened

and there was sth else mentioned too
that they luved eachother or sth but then anu is really depressed therefore she leaves adi
and wen she returns she learns that adi is married and has a son
but coz Anu radha luved adi a lot therefore she didn't want to destroy adi's life
therefore she never told adi abt antara

i would suggest u watch the first 2 epis

it has a lot of info

but most of the info is in pieces that i m still unable to put together
India16.Anchal Goldie
India16.Anchal
India16.Anchal

Posted: 04 July 2009 at 1:29am | IP Logged

HI does anyone know the song that plays behind aditya and vidya...it goes sumthing like kon kissie ko samjahe...i would really like to download it...if possible can u post the link for it also...

Thanx For Your Help

Kulabi

pm me if u need it

and now its also posted in the songs section wid both the download and youtube version
Can someone please tell me where is this song section? or can someone give me the link to the song as soon as possible please?Big smile
appi123 Senior Member
appi123
appi123

Posted: 04 July 2009 at 5:53am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Anchal-13

Thanx For Your Help

Kulabi

pm me if u need it

Can someone please tell me where is this song section? or can someone give me the link to the song as soon as possible please?Big smile

here r some songs in mp3...........

Edited by appi4291 - 04 July 2009 at 5:54am
tellybuff Groupbie
tellybuff
tellybuff

Posted: 06 July 2009 at 11:51pm | IP Logged
Can anyone give me a brief synopsis of the song.,like why vidya doesn't like antara ,why is antara always shown in uniform etc...

Edited by tellybuff - 07 July 2009 at 11:57pm

Go to top