Pavitra Rishta Help Desk: Any questions? - Page 4

Posted: 14 years ago
hello ....anyone to answer my doubt?

i watched the epi when manav comes in between the guy who was irritating archana in the traiin....what happened after that can anyone tell briefly...i think that time he dint see her face right.....when did he see her face n how ?what was the date of the epi when he saw her first tym?

and yeah did archana see him till now?
Edited by ramusk - 14 years ago
Originally posted by ramusk

hello ....anyone to answer my doubt?

i watched the epi when manav comes in between the guy who was irritating archana in the traiin....what happened after that can anyone tell briefly...i think that time he dint see her face right.....when did he see her face n how ?what was the date of the epi when he saw her first tym?

and yeah did archana see him till now?

After that Archana moves a little backward (in a postion where both of them are not able to see each other!) Manav advices the girls that they need to care of their safety and everytime someone cannot keep coming and saving them! Later their station comes and both of them get down. Archana searches for Manav but he had already gone!

And then They almost met in shop where Archana was purchasing saree for her friend and Manav also comes to the same shop to purchase shirt for his friend, But here too its a miss! (Archana's Mother asks her to get a saree and Archana accepts and picks one up and wonders if her mom would like it. her friends ask her to try the saree, Archana goes to change and Manav mistakes that room is where his friend's changing and knocks the door but sees the leg and understands its a girls leg and is about to go, the door opens, at the same time Manav's firend also comes out and takes him away)

Later 5th June epi, He sees her eyes and praises her intelligence. So its just a hit and miss always! They havent yet met each other!
Yesterdays epi(9th june), Amnav sees Archana's eyes again(in the train while travelling and both of them in different compartmaent!) and goes searching behind her when they get off the station but completely misses her!

I hope this helps.....
@rosh. thanks very much so i guess he dint see her face fully...right?

thanks for the info.....thanks a lot for such a fast reply n in detail....
Hey, I haven't seen this show yet. Can someone brief me about the story till now?

Oh, and yes, when are the repeat timings?
Edited by gurl-enchanted - 14 years ago
Originally posted by gurl-enchanted

Hey, I haven't seen this show yet. Can someone brief me about the story till now?

Oh, and yes, when are the repeat timings?

Here is the link of story so far updated by devashree_h

The repeat timings are at 11.00 am, 3.30 pm and 6. 30 pm (IST).

Hope this helps.
Thanx! 😃
Originally posted by rosh.88

Here is the link of story so far updated by devashree_h

The repeat timings are at 11.00 am, 3.30 pm and 6. 30 pm (IST).

Hope this helps.
hey can any1 tell me in wch episode does manav see archana its a scene in which her hair is blowing and he sees her eyes... 
hey can any1 post d audio song...dat is being played durin d scenes of archana n manav.......???
its jst a music....sort off...
der r 2 songs.....1st one is sathiyaa tune kya kiyaa........
i want d other song...
can any1 help??
Originally posted by rankanrock

hey can any1 tell me in wch episode does manav see archana its a scene in which her hair is blowing and he sees her eyes... 

5th june epi
Just out of curiosity, why is it that the only cast member listed at the top of the front page is Savita Prabhune?

Where are the names of the lead actors?

I would have thought Sushant And Ankita would be listed even if no one else is.  Seems to be the other way around. 😕