Pavitra Rishta

Pavitra Rishta Help Desk: Any questions? (Page 149)

Post Reply New Post

Page 149 of 150

jkhusi

IF-Rockerz

jkhusi

Posted: 10 September 2012 at 7:46am | IP Logged
Can someone please send the link from metromasti their is a article about manav and archana

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Pavitra Rishta Help Desk: Any questions? (Page 149)" in Pavitra Rishta forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

kaala

kaala

Posted: 10 September 2012 at 11:10am | IP Logged
A big favor . I was unable to watch pr from beginning of aug. started seeing it from today. I was busy with a wedding prep this entire month plus zee tv was unavailable too . Can some one be kind enough to give me a summary of what happened? The last episode I saw was varsha going gayab in the court hearing. Don't know what happened after that. And then I start watching it from today since I got my Internet access . Looks like I missed a lottt. I'm dying to know about varsha n soham. Does manavendra know the goon is his son? How did ovi end marrying Arjun? That's so sad. Waiting eagerly for the very brief summary.

SpunkyTigress

Cool Viewbie

SpunkyTigress

BollyCurry Screen Writer

Posted: 10 September 2012 at 6:15pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by kaala

A big favor . I was unable to watch pr from beginning of aug. started seeing it from today. I was busy with a wedding prep this entire month plus zee tv was unavailable too . Can some one be kind enough to give me a summary of what happened? The last episode I saw was varsha going gayab in the court hearing. Don't know what happened after that. And then I start watching it from today since I got my Internet access . Looks like I missed a lottt. I'm dying to know about varsha n soham. Does manavendra know the goon is his son? How did ovi end marrying Arjun? That's so sad. Waiting eagerly for the very brief summary.

Hi...,Wow..,wedding prep? who is getting married? YouSmile..
Well, something brief for you...,Starting on where you left off.., Varsha went away from the court, fearing if someone will see her..., soham track became slow from there on ward, Manav & archana is still unaware vishnu is there son..,
Punni then apologize to Purvi& Archana...,she then instigate ovi in to a plan for her...,Ovi goes to archana with a proposal, saying if she want to be part of the there family, she(ovi) can make archana get her rightful position on the condition she gets back Arjun. Archana says, she can't give her something which is not her...,Ovi is angry...,
Archana & Manav 6mths came to an end on the day before Purvi wedding. The judge then said that there daughter have sumbit an affidavit, the give them more time..,the judge then prosponed the divorce intil 10 days.., Everyone assume it was Purvi, But it wasn't it was ovi...,
Later that evening, Ovi told purvi, and she can give archana all her right, but she needs purvi to give her arjun, she will be waiting for her reply, she also told her, how she had ask archana & she has refused..,Purvi feels guilty..., and began wondering..,Dk convice manav to give away purvi, during her wedding..., On the day of the wedding Purvi is no where to be foun, later Arjun came with Ovi behind him, already married to each other, Arjun then told everyone about how Purvi compelled him to marry ovi FOR THE SAKE OF THERE LOVE.., Ovi then told everyone of what transpire...,everyone is shocked..., bUT CAN'T DO ANYTHING as they are already married to each other, Purvi & Arjun reception was set, but instead it was Ovi who was there with him, Teju found out the truth about savita, she went the judge & ask for some advice, later down she went to the reception and told manav evertything...,which continues today 10Sep...,

Hope, i was of help to you..., If you are not clear on anything, I will be happy to clarify it for you...,okay...
Do watch PR, This week as Manav & Archana reunites after the long separation, the 18 yrs of longing for each other, the 18 yrs of misunderstanding.., all will come to an end this week, as 18 yrs secrets are revealed...,WinkBig smile

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

kaalaSudhaSangeet

kaala

kaala

Posted: 10 September 2012 at 9:45pm | IP Logged
Thanks so much amanda. Such a sweetheart. It was my brothers wedding. So was busy n more over there was no Internet connection. Can't wait to watch today's episode. So happy for manavendra n archu.finally archu gets justice.

sirani07

sirani07

Posted: 11 September 2012 at 1:36am | IP Logged
Can anyone please tell me if shaleen malhotra was a part of this show as dharmesh's older son varun?...if so can you please give me the date or link to his entry episode and other episodes that he was present in...please help...thank you

SpunkyTigress

Cool Viewbie

SpunkyTigress

BollyCurry Screen Writer

Posted: 11 September 2012 at 2:37pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sirani07

Can anyone please tell me if shaleen malhotra was a part of this show as dharmesh's older son varun?...if so can you please give me the date or link to his entry episode and other episodes that he was present in...please help...thank you

I have no idea of who shaleen malhotra is?Confused However, Dharmesh's eldest son Varun, was not included in PR 18 yrs leap...,Prehaps, he will be back later, but for now nothing of him has shown..,
Okay.

arri-spy06

arri-spy06

Posted: 11 September 2012 at 4:18pm | IP Logged

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST

The Author have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to Members Only.

New Visitors Register Now to view the content of this post. As a member you will also be able to participate in our discussions and its FAST & FREE!

Members, please Sign-In.

If you are a member and already logged in. Please hit "Refresh" on your web browser as it might be showing you the cached copy (from previously saved file from Temporary Internet Files).

Guggu_Minty

IF-Rockerz

Guggu_Minty

Posted: 17 September 2012 at 12:20am | IP Logged

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST

The Author have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to Members Only.

New Visitors Register Now to view the content of this post. As a member you will also be able to participate in our discussions and its FAST & FREE!

Members, please Sign-In.

If you are a member and already logged in. Please hit "Refresh" on your web browser as it might be showing you the cached copy (from previously saved file from Temporary Internet Files).

Post Reply New Post

Go to top