Page 1
Page   of 3
Page 2 Page 3

-Anaya-

IF-Veteran Member

-Anaya-

Posted: 31 May 2009 at 11:23am | IP Logged
Hello friends

Another ekta serial, what do you guys expect from the show will it be any different or the same...do u have a good feeling abt the show and are eager to watch or you have assumed tht it will be same as others..do share your thoughts...

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Expectations from the show" in Pavitra Rishta forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Aahaana

Global Moderator

Aahaana

IF General Sections

Posted: 31 May 2009 at 11:31am | IP Logged
Lollz...the orginal show is good itself....but one cant really trust Ekta..she will at one point screw up the story like on her  other showsThumbs Down

But I do hope it will be different from others in the beginningSmile

Edited by meli - 31 May 2009 at 2:24pm

-Anaya-

IF-Veteran Member

-Anaya-

Posted: 31 May 2009 at 11:34am | IP Logged
yeah i hope the same it will be differnt frm others..and also hope it doesnt get screwed up..but i know it will eventually...

MP_Radha

IF-Veteran Member

MP_Radha

Posted: 31 May 2009 at 11:48am | IP Logged
The story line is pretty good.  But usually in Ekta Shows, there is always another woman or a couple of them (bad person) after the lead male. Ouch... misunderstanding b/w the lovers or some other problem (perhpas parents) forces the guy to get engaged to the other woman Angry..... I really hope that doesn't happen here Smile.  As long as she just sticks to one girl (lead girl) for the guy (as per the tamil version), i'll be happy Big smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

~*Thamizhan*~

-Anaya-

IF-Veteran Member

-Anaya-

Posted: 31 May 2009 at 12:01pm | IP Logged
yeah she should stick to the girl and the guy in this one at least and not bring a third one in the show so tht the two can never be together for the rest of their lives only after death..lol

~*Thamizhan*~

Viewbie

~*Thamizhan*~

Posted: 31 May 2009 at 1:45pm | IP Logged
I'm just waiting to see how similar it is to the Tamil version and expectations for this show are very high!

MP_Radha

IF-Veteran Member

MP_Radha

Posted: 31 May 2009 at 1:58pm | IP Logged
Yes Erum.... most of the time the lead pair is separeted for one reason or another.... and soon to take revenge and make the other jealous, they get either engaged or pretend to fall in love with the villain/ villi LOLLOL.... not sure if we can prevent separation... but a big no for a third person LOLLOL

-Anaya-

IF-Veteran Member

-Anaya-

Posted: 31 May 2009 at 4:08pm | IP Logged
lol so true..but yes yaar we cannot prevent seperation otherwise the show wont go on...hope ekta comes of different ideas of seperation or making each other jealous and stuff..

Post Reply New Post

Go to top