Jassi Jaissi Koi Nahin General Discussion
Jassi Jaissi Koi Nahin General Discussion

Arman needs sometime to realize himself

dreamymoon Groupbie
dreamymoon
dreamymoon

Posted: 25 January 2005 at 12:49am | IP Logged
 Hi everyone!

Armaan isn't realizing himself. he needs sometime to understand his feelings. He must be thinking that being so handsome, rich, the heartbeat of millions of  girls & after belonging to a sophisticated society , how can i really fall for an ordinary, ugly middleclass girl? Its his ego which resists him to realize that true feelings. Armaan is consoling himself by saying that he is just playing a game  to save Gulmohar. But the fact is that day by day,he is unknowingly falling very deeply in love with Jassi. So when AS is talking to raj about wooing jassi, he isn't feeling anything for her but  whenever he's making love with jassi , his all feelings are coming straight from his heart and getting overpowered on his mean planning which unfortunately armaan is thinking that he's only acting so nicely. Actually he isn't acting at all .Anybody can see then that madness of true love in his eyes, expressions. What a great acting! It's very difficult to portray 2 different moods in same sequence but which our Apu is doing so nicely.  Really great!  

queenbee Goldie
queenbee
queenbee

Posted: 25 January 2005 at 1:22am | IP Logged
I'm sure that the script will give Armaan ample time to realize his extreme pyaar.. and if it dosn't, T&DS will alter it yet again LOL ... kahin aisa na ho ki itni der kheench le ki AA ko jassi se ni nahin par mona se bhi pyaar ho jaaye LOL
smita24 Goldie
smita24
smita24

Posted: 25 January 2005 at 2:34am | IP Logged
Armaan har kaam me late latif hai. Pyar realize karne mein bhi LOL
-misha IF-Sizzlerz
-misha
-misha

Posted: 25 January 2005 at 5:12am | IP Logged
armaan ke paas kuch feelings hi nahin hai jise woh realize kare LOL
Rumi Goldie
Rumi
Rumi

Posted: 25 January 2005 at 5:49am | IP Logged
pyaar realise karneke liye abhi kuch waqt lagegea armaan ko. and that is natural. to fall in love with a girl like jassi for a man like armaan is not very easy, so be sure from his mind he requires some more time. now what he is doing with jassi is coming directly from his sub-concious and he himself is surprised by his behaviour!!!for this i like this story so much, this love is so pure and innocent, coming from the heart of a man in such a way that he himself cannot recoginise it!!! wonderful!!!
jprasad IF-Rockerz
jprasad
jprasad

Posted: 25 January 2005 at 9:48am | IP Logged
all I have to say is OMG, OMG, OMG, OMG!
Daisy Senior Member
Daisy
Daisy

Posted: 25 January 2005 at 11:23am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Rumi

pyaar realise karneke liye abhi kuch waqt lagegea armaan ko. and that is natural. to fall in love with a girl like jassi for a man like armaan is not very easy, so be sure from his mind he requires some more time. now what he is doing with jassi is coming directly from his sub-concious and he himself is surprised by his behaviour!!!for this i like this story so much, this love is so pure and innocent, coming from the heart of a man in such a way that he himself cannot recoginise it!!! wonderful!!!

Well said Rumi.....
Clap
I really don't know what to say..it is such a beautiful story...
hawa_hawai Senior Member
hawa_hawai
hawa_hawai

Posted: 25 January 2005 at 1:43pm | IP Logged

yeh tru. btrust me he will realize it. IN BLF, armoando declares it to raj before that big huge meeting. then he goes on to reprimand everyone who insults her as well.

cant wait!

Go to top