Page 1
Page   of 6
Page 2 Page 6

Cute_Ash

IF-Stunnerz

Cute_Ash

Posted: 31 May 2009 at 7:49am | IP Logged

Hey guys

I was just thinking to have this type of scene coz I really want this to happen. And this one is just for fun no offence to any character. A one shot. So hope u guys like it

Sit back and enjoy reading

It is just one night before the play and Sheena had to go and get her costume from Miss Tamana's house. So she had called her that night and they could also do sum dialogue rehearses which Sheena couldn't.

At 9:00 pm

Miss tamanna is at her home when her phone rings and she picks it up.

Ms.Tam- Hello, Oh ok I will cum as soon as I can ok bye.

(Before leaving the house)

Ms. Tam-  Phupi I  have to go somewhere urgently a, girl from my college will come here, Just keep her waiting I will be back.

(Phupi was sleeping so she couldn't listen to anything)

At 9:05 pm

(Bell rings)

(Phupi gets up to receive the door , she looks out for Tam buts he wasn't there anywhere)

Phupi: Kaun hai?

Sheena: Hello Dadi Main Ms. Tam ki college se ayi hoon Kya mein unse mil sakti   hoon?

Phupi: Kaun doodhwali? Aree humein abhi doodh nahi chahiye!

Sheena: Nahi nahi U are getting  me wrong!

(Phupi looks at her  from her toe to head and her clothes)

Phupi : Acha bhikhari hai isliye itne phate hue kapde pehne hai! Chal mera ghar gareebo ke liye  hamesha khula hota hai.

(Phupi pulls her in though sheena tried to explain but everything goes in vain)

She takes her to her wardrobe and gives her one of her salwar suit and tells her to wear it.

Sheena is trying to give her best explanation but Phupi pushes her in the bathroom to change her clothes.

Phupi: BY god Kya zamanna hai Bhikhariyon ko bhi English ati hai.

(After some time Sheena comes out and she is feeling so uncomfortable and weird as it was even lose for her)

Phupi: Ab kuch decent lag rahi hai. Main tujhe puri life yahan toh rakhne nahi waali islye chal kuch paise kama le.

Sheena: What?

Phupi: What What my foot Badi English bolne waali pehenne ke liye kapde to hai nahi. Chal mere liye Coffee bana.

Sheena: Coffee?? Maine kabhi chai nahi baniye toh Coffee?

Phupi: Mujhe kuch nahi pata tujhe coffee banana padegi. Kitchen go straight and then left to right.

Sheena: But listen to me!

(Phupi shows her really angry face and sheena moves on)

She goes to the kitchen and looks around for a vessel and puts it on the gas and then she tries to find the ingredients. Lucky enough when she went shopping she knew that she bought coffee which was Nescafe.

She put the Nescafe in the milk and she tasted it, It was too bitter so she thought of putting some sugar. She looked around she seen it on one of the shelf which was write at the top. She stood on the stool but the stool had a broken leg so as soon as she got the bottle of sugar .

Suddenly the stool started to shake and sheena had the flour  pack and she fell and the packet burst out and spread everywhere and she felt she was in someone's arms and whoever he was stinking like hell.

It was none other than Shukla  who had come to meet Miss Tam to talk regarding the play. She couldn't stand the smell at all so she vomited  on his face.

Phupi came running.

Phupi: Haiye yeh ladki yeh toone kya kiya Stupid girl. I am very sorry ji, you go to the washroom and clean yourself.

Aur tu sab kuch thik tarah se saaf karma phir vapas mere paas ana.

Sheena sat on the floor

Sheena: OMG! What am I gonna do now I have never done this much work in my whole life.

(Back ground music- http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yNFPjvT5PJM)
(Thanku to Shona di for thisHug )

She forcefully took the broom and started sweeping the floor and all the dust was going in her mouth and she was feeling disgusted.

Sheena: Even though I wasn't a beggar when I came here but now I do look like.

She said that looking in the mirror..

And at that time Phupi came.

Phupi: Ch Chi gandi ladki mere ghar ka kya halat kiya hai aur ab tu mirror mein  apne aap ko dekh rahi hai. Dekh mat mirror bhi toot jayega.

Sheena was shocked she was gonna scream but she controlled herself as she understood till now that she had an hearing aid.

Sheena: This is the worst day of my life and she started to mop the floor and because of the heels she slipped 3 time s and at last she chucked the heels to the side.

She was very tired , her back was aching so much and she felt that she was stinking so she was feeling more nasty.

She had just finished mopping the kitchen when Phupi came and seen that her kitchen was shining.

Phupi: Areee Waah bhikharan bhi acha kaam kar leti hai, (She gave her a five rupee and sheena's mouth went wide open)

Baap re AAj kal ke bhikhari isse bhi khush nahi hote.

Chal  upar ke rooms mein jhadoo pocha kar.

Sheena was totally shocked she was about to faint when Phupi came and dropped a whole bucket of water on her.

Phupi: OYE nautanki chal kaam karne ka naam aya toh behosh. Chal kaam pe lag ja.

Sheena went upstairs with her whole body aching and she done all the work, went upstairs, she sweeped and mopped the floor , cleant the doors and windows , done all the bedsheets everything ready to sleep.

She went downstairs, she could barely walk.

Phupi brought a glass of juice.

Phupi: Mein itni bhi bhuri nahi hoon  and she gave the glass.

Sheena: Thnaku Phupi u are da besht

She felt revealed and after 10 mins

Phupi: Oye madam ji now go upstairs and get the clothes.

Sheena: Haan kapde?

Phupi: Yes go quick.

Sheena knew that there was no use of arguing coz Phupi wouldn't listen to her.

She quickly went upstairs got the whole lot of clothes and she was totally exhausted.

When she came downstairs back, Phupi was sitting there.

Phupi: Chalo aaj raat ke liye mere ghar  mein tum reh sakti ho, Upar jake right mein guest room hai.

Sheena just couldn't be bothered she wouldn't just care, she went upstairs and staright away fell on the bed and in deep sleep.

At 12:00 pm Ms. Tam arrived.

Ms. Tam: Hi phupi did sheena come?

Phupi was asleep so she didn't reply.

Ms. Tam couldn't see anyone around so she thought Sheena didn't come.

Next day in College

Sharp at 11 am

Samrat: Mam Mr.Bingley is  ready looking hot and dashing but my Jane hasn't arrived yet.

Ms.Tam:Really ok I need to call her soon.

This was spread around the whole college and everyone was trying to call Sheena but she had left her phone at her home coz she knew she wouldn't need it at Ms. Tam's house.And she was still sleeping.

It was already time for the play to start 12 pm and everyone was wondering what to do now.

Nupur: Haiyee Mam mere paas ek mindbowing idea hai BY god ,Gunjan ke saath bhi Samrat ne reharse kiya than a toh usko hi             Jane bana dete hai.

Samrat: Nota bad idea I don't mind Chahsmish being my Jane at all *a januable smile given*

Ms.Tam: Ok After thinking a  lot I have decided Gunjan will take sheena's place in the play. And Sheena I will see her after the play How unprofessional could she be!

So Chashmish becomes Sam aka Mr.Bingley's Jane and we have their sweet januable  moments during the play!

Hope you guys liked thatWink

No bashing any character and no offence to anyone

Please comment everyoneEmbarrassed

Luv

Ash

Edited by Cute_Ash - 31 May 2009 at 3:06pm

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

muktipatel93anon.KaSuAlways-Natasha-

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Sheena ke adventures Phupi ke saath-One shot" in Miley Jab Hum Tum forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

divya_07

IF-Rockerz

divya_07

Posted: 31 May 2009 at 7:57am | IP Logged
doodhvaliROFLROFLROFLbhikarinROFLROFLROFLenglish bolte haiROFLROFLROFL....sheena wearin suitROFLvomit on shukla's  faceROFLROFL....sheena moppingROFLROFLROFL...A-W-E-S-U-M!

ash kaash yeh sacchi mein ho jaye....maza aa jayega by godd!ROFL

ROFL

Edited by divya_07 - 31 May 2009 at 8:08am

anon.

IF-Rockerz

anon.

Posted: 31 May 2009 at 8:00am | IP Logged
Awesome ash! Loved it! Sheena as a bikari!ROFL
u shud write more one shots scenes like for example sajan!

gonna write a longer n detailed comment after!Embarrassed

Edited by I.Love.Mohit - 31 May 2009 at 8:07am

falak01

IF-Sizzlerz

falak01

Posted: 31 May 2009 at 8:03am | IP Logged
reserved

Cute_Ash

IF-Stunnerz

Cute_Ash

Posted: 31 May 2009 at 8:14am | IP Logged
Originally posted by divya_07

doodhvaliROFLROFLROFLbhikarinROFLROFLROFLenglish bolte haiROFLROFLROFL....sheena wearin suitROFLvomit on shukla's  faceROFLROFL....sheena moppingROFLROFLROFL...A-W-E-S-U-M!

ash kaash yeh sacchi mein ho jaye....maza aa jayega by godd!ROFL

ROFL
LolROFL
Last night I couldn't sleep so suddenly this idea struck in my mind!
I was laughing so muchROFLROFL
Lol Please hope this cums in mjht

Thanku shooo much divz du for teh great comment

*hugiie**

Cute_Ash

IF-Stunnerz

Cute_Ash

Posted: 31 May 2009 at 8:24am | IP Logged
47 VIEWS N 4 comments *aam i that horrible??*

Cute_Ash

IF-Stunnerz

Cute_Ash

Posted: 31 May 2009 at 8:25am | IP Logged
Originally posted by I.Love.Mohit

Awesome ash! Loved it! Sheena as a bikari!ROFL
u shud write more one shots scenes like for example sajan!

gonna write a longer n detailed comment after!Embarrassed
Thaks a lot chandz di!
Sure will do if ppl like it coz many ppl don't seem to be liking it
Okw ill wait!Embarrassed

lavenderskies

IF-Sizzlerz

lavenderskies

Posted: 31 May 2009 at 8:30am | IP Logged

LMAO Ash...ROFLROFL Saare bhadas apne one shot mein nikali bechari Sheeeeeee-Na ke uparROFLROFL I seriously loved it LOL. Phupi and sheena kya mast jodi haiROFL ROFL @ bhikharanROFL U even turned her into kamvali baiROFL And the shuks-sheena part was grossROFLROFL AHHH thanx for making my morning so goodLOLLOL 

Post Reply New Post

Go to top