Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai

canu idientify yourself with the characters?

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 2

Page 1
Page   of 2
Page 2 Page 2

queenindia

queenindia

Posted: 31 May 2009 at 7:00am | IP Logged

hi

akshara and naitk's families r very very very very rich people.

but most of the indians belong to middle class.

very small section of indians r rich class.

why cant these tv people make some realistic tv shows.

why cant they show the reality of indian homes.

atleast than we can think that such characters have been taken from an avergae indian family.

whats r your views guys??

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "canu idientify yourself with the characters?" in Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Sanayaa

IF-Rockerz

Sanayaa

Posted: 31 May 2009 at 8:04am | IP Logged
I agree dat dere r only few shows which highlight d middle class background but dese shows also do not reflect d true scenario
as far as YRKKH is concerned yes Naksh belong to very rich families but I thibk somehow or d oder we can relate to d characters.
Many girls can relate to d chaarcter of Akshara dere r girls who r always as nervous as Akshara . Dere r people like daddaji who firmly believe in traditions .  I think dere is no character on television with whom we can relate ourselves completely. As far as richness thingy is concerned u see all  serials on SP have lavish sets etc . We cant help it
nd if we talk about reality den if dey will show realistic things den from were wuld dey get d trps . Viewers want to see reality but added wid a tadka of unrealistic things

Edited by Sanayaa - 31 May 2009 at 8:08am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Pallavi_2013

poooohjjjazzzzz

Goldie

poooohjjjazzzzz

Posted: 31 May 2009 at 10:32am | IP Logged
i agree with u on this point.......something new should be shown and done 2 .........

purvi

blueash

IF-Rockerz

blueash

Posted: 31 May 2009 at 10:40am | IP Logged
I dont think many of us will like to watch middle class fam probs n all coz we r facing tht in real life we want to look somethng good dream like which we dream to have all tht isnt it??

but i dont mind if any serial comes with middle class background....

desertrose21

IF-Dazzler

desertrose21

Posted: 31 May 2009 at 1:22pm | IP Logged
Bidaai showed a typical middle class family....well atleast until the Rajvanch family was introduced Big smile

_charu_

IF-Sizzlerz

_charu_

Posted: 01 June 2009 at 4:43am | IP Logged
they are very very rich yet they all left their rooms for their relatives and slept in their drawing rooms on the floor ! we middle class ppl. do the same don't we? everything is realistic abt yrkkh except a few things like "private planes to fetch the relatives" ROFL  both the families were worried abt recession when the engagement was finalized so soon..they were budgeting (which we all normally do) ...

mehraan

IF-Sizzlerz

mehraan

Posted: 01 June 2009 at 5:20am | IP Logged
Originally posted by _charu_

they are very very rich yet they all left their rooms for their relatives and slept in their drawing rooms on the floor ! we middle class ppl. do the same don't we? everything is realistic abt yrkkh except a few things like "private planes to fetch the relatives" ROFL  both the families were worried abt recession when the engagement was finalized so soon..they were budgeting (which we all normally do) ...
yup i agree...everythng shown till now is realistic .......thy r sme minute thngs vich cnt be digested bt then everythg abt the show  the main concept behind it    is real!!! love after marraige!

Pallavi_2013

Goldie

Pallavi_2013

Posted: 01 June 2009 at 6:13am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Sanayaa

I agree dat dere r only few shows which highlight d middle class background but dese shows also do not reflect d true scenario
as far as YRKKH is concerned yes Naksh belong to very rich families but I thibk somehow or d oder we can relate to d characters.
Many girls can relate to d chaarcter of Akshara dere r girls who r always as nervous as Akshara . Dere r people like daddaji who firmly believe in traditions .  I think dere is no character on television with whom we can relate ourselves completely. As far as richness thingy is concerned u see all  serials on SP have lavish sets etc . We cant help it
nd if we talk about reality den if dey will show realistic things den from were wuld dey get d trps . Viewers want to see reality but added wid a tadka of unrealistic things
well said and Nani is a character whom many of us r sure to find among our relatives. LOL

Post Reply New Post

Go to top