Fan Fictions

FF: Everything ( SaJan) ~ Part 4 -Page 9 (Page 3)

Post Reply New Post

Page 3 of 17

Shafoo

IF-Sizzlerz

Shafoo

Posted: 31 May 2009 at 12:35pm | IP Logged
wowowow tht was cool part love it plzz contuied soon

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "FF: Everything ( SaJan) ~ Part 4 -Page 9 (Page 3)" in Fan Fictions forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

xaviara

IF-Sizzlerz

xaviara

Posted: 31 May 2009 at 1:36pm | IP Logged
wow jen !!! its amazing !! infact its fantastic !! i love it ! U write so beautifully !!! Please add me to your PM list too !! I would also love to read your FF on Armaan & Ridz !! Could you please PM me the link ?? Take care hun !!

love,
Naveen

Knowalot2

IF-Rockerz

Knowalot2

Posted: 31 May 2009 at 1:39pm | IP Logged
AwesomeClap
I had no idea u wrote FFs too!!
add me to ur PM list tooBig smile

cutelove1111

IF-Dazzler

cutelove1111

Posted: 31 May 2009 at 8:26pm | IP Logged
Clapawesome.
i have read your ff and i loved them and i m loving this ff 2.LOL
please add me to your pm list.
updt soon.

-Rimli-

IF-Rockerz

-Rimli-

Posted: 31 May 2009 at 10:21pm | IP Logged
hey jens,loved ur FF
its very touchy,love nupur's reaction on SaJan
plzzz add me too in ur pm list

JennyPenny

IF-Addictz

JennyPenny

Posted: 31 May 2009 at 10:24pm | IP Logged
Chapter 2: Mixed Feelings

Recap: Nupur tells Samrat to back away from Gunjan. Samrat is confused when he sees Gunjan walking in white and with it, he sees Gunjan and Benji hugging.

As Gunjan and Benji came towards him, Samrat remained motionless. Gunjan stared at him while Benji tried to get him back to normal.

" Dude, what's wrong?"

Samrat jolted back into reality as he stared at Gunjan and Benji staring at him like he had seen some ufo or something. A tear fell down his eyes which Gunjan caught right away.

She moved towards him... "Samrat, what's wrong?" Did Sheena say something?" Gunjan replied in a soft tone.

He looked upon her, and smiled.. " No, I was just rehersaing my lines and there was a point where I got too much involved with my character"

" Oh " replied Gunjan with a smile on her face. " Well, that's good to get in character. Just like Mayank"

Samrat looked up at Gunjan as she spoke. He felt a strange distance between them as she talked to him. It was not that close anymore. Had he pushed her away, was Nupur right? Had he pushed Gunjan away?

Snapping out of his thoughts, he stared back at her. " You look nice"

" Oh, thanks. Actually, it's a gift from Benji"

Samrat looked at Benji. He was suprised that Benji had gifted Gunjan such beautiful dress.

" It's really pretty Benji"

" Thanks Sammy. Gunjan looks beautiful in white nah?"

" Yeah, she looks januable"

" Kya Januable?? Meaning??"

" Januable meaning.. Sabse Pyar Sa."

Gunjan smiled at this and jolted back into memories when Samrat called her januable for the first time. A smile curved up to her lips.

" Oh nice Sammy. I don't have any Januable word for Gunjan, cause it's your copyright but I call Gunjan, sunshine. Cause she can put a smile on anyone's face"

" Benji, you are to sweet. Samrat, tell him, me and Sunshine?"

" You can light up anyone's day and world Chasmish" As Samrat spoke those lines, Gunjan turned her head and stared at him with a confused look while Benji smiled to himself.

" Anyways, thanks Samrat.. Are you going to Rehersals?"

" Yeah, are you coming too?"

" Yes, Miss Tamana has a new plan for us?"

All 3 of them made their way into rehersal hall where Mayank and Nupur were discussing their scene, Sheena was standing there attempting to memorize her lines, Uday was staring at Tamana as usual and Dia was going through her lines. Just then Miss Tamana grabbed everyone's attention with  an announcment.

" Alright guys, Rehersal has been going really well, but I will be changing the pairs around a bit. Dia will not be opposite anyone."

Dia was really confused and so was the rest of the cast.  and Tam continued..

" The new story will be formed between Ranvijay and Gunjan" with a short role of Dia.

Samrat was stunned, and so was everyone out. Uday let out a wimp " No Tam. Gunjan ka Saath Ranvijay??"

" Yes Uday, I need innoncence and an angelic image, therefore I picked Gunjan for this lead role and I already talked to the principal and he approves of this as well and Gunjan, you can't say no. You have done an excellent job in helping Samrat with his rehersals and I talked to Ranvijay as well. He has agreed."

Samray felt a strange boil rushing through his heart; Ranvijay and Gunjan. How can that be?

Gunjan looked nervously at everyone and her eyes met with Samrat, Samrat felt a lump in this heart when they both had their stare moment.. Nupur broke their gaze by assuring Gunjan that it would be alright. Dia and all get into their places.. Ranvijay walked in, and the scene 1 begin...

Scene 1 : Pehli Mulaqat
Characters: Gunjan as Pooja
Ranvijay as Vikarm
Dia as Dia
It was a party set out for Pooja by her cousin Nina and Aditya and she had been nervous to even attempt this party, but her sister Dia had convinced her to go and she had agreeded. As she walked through the party, she bumped into some people and as they were rude, unknowningly, she managed to make someone get hurt. She was really upset when her eyes caught something. She gathered courage and approached the person standing there. Their eyes met for a while.

" I am sorry, I did not mean to this to him but he should have not done this to me. and you are"

Silence froze into the entire rehersal hall as Samrat jolted back into the flashback of his and Gunjan's first meeting, the first time he met her, he felt a jolt in his heart and as he saw Ranvijay and Gunjan perform the same scene, he felt a strange lump in his heart, before he could hear this feeling... applause hindered away his thoughts.

Tamana was very impressed with this performance and congratualated them. The entire cast moved towards them while Samrat froze into trance.. When Sheena jolted him out of it.

" Samrat, what happened? Wasn't Gunjan and Ranvijay fantastic? I think Gunjan is the onl girl that can get rid of Mr. Highness and bring out the real one" She said with happiness in her voice.

Samrat stared at everyone congratulating Ranvijay and Gunjan. He also stared at Nupur and Mayank talking to Ranvijay and Gunjan and then a hug slashed everything. He saw Benji and Gunjan hugging.. " A friendly hug he thought to himself, but it still bothered him. WHYY?? Why did it bother him so much??

He overheard them talking..

" You were fanastic"

" Thanks Benji. It was only through your support"

" Arre Nahin, Gunjan. It was because you dared to do something differently.. Now, we are gonna celebrate this victory?"

" let me guess, one of those bakwaas movies you will show me"

" Nahiin.. I am gonna give you another suprise.. Chalo na" as he puleld Gunjan away and he faced Samrat.

Samrat stared at Benji holding onto Gunjan's hand.

" Arre Samrat, How did you like the new star of excel's performance?"

" Gunjan, you were really good"

" and me dude?"

Samrat stared at Ranvijay who popped up behind Gunjan.

" You were good as well Ranvijay."

"Thanks dude." " Anyways, are you going out somewhere? " asked Ranvijay to Gunjan.

" Yeah Ranvijay, Benji has a surprise for me. " " Why, any problem?"

" I thought we could reherse the second scene, the pool scene. "

" The pool scene,??" responsed Samrat with a questioning look.

" Yeah dude, in that scene, Pooja falls into the swimming pool and Vikram has to save her and also unknown feelings of Vikram for Pooja begins in this scene"

Samrat jolted into the flashback, of when they played the trick on Gunjan and she had fallen into the pool. He thought about that scene now, where he had some sort of feelings for Gunjan, something that he did not even now what it was and that same feeling had trounced him again when he saw Gunjan with someone else...

"Sorry Ranvijay. If i don't go with Benji, he will get really upset, but I'll come by morning before everyone comes and we can practice then."

" Okay Gunjan.. What time?"

" How about 8: 30 sound sounds?"

" Perfect, bye" replied Ranvijay.

Samrat stared at Gunjan.

" Anyways Samrat, what are your plans? Are you going somehwere?"

" Actually, before Samrat could respond, Sheena was there..  " Samrat, you promised me for dinner, now let's get going"

" Okay Sheena, let's go, Gunjan and Benji, where are you guys going? Are you going the same way as us?"

" Nahin dude, I guess our paths are different now, we will see you tommrrow"

" Okay" smiled Samrat with a sad face..

Gunjan and Benji and Samrat and Sheena seperated from the one side, while Gunjan and Benji walked the other way and Samrat and Sheena walked the other. A lump was felt in Samrat's heart as he turned around to see Gunjan and Benji walking without them looking back. A tear dropped off Samrat's eyes and he proceeded to move forward. As soon as he put his foot forward, Gunjan turned around and stared at him. A tear fell down her eyes and she continued to walk on her trail.

Precap: Will Benji's surprise for Gunjan kill Samrat inside? What will happen with Ranvijay and Gunjan perfrom that pool scene? Find out in next chapter.

Hope you all liked it, it's  abit long but I hope u liked it as much as I liked writing it..

The following 15 member(s) liked the above post:

mukitzzCalvin-N-Hobbesmohit_rockstarMoNaYaRoXMeghAn_AnYaFantopsyturvy23KinshukKiDewaniSandCastle.Knowalot2AttractiveAdyalavenderskiesShafooSoulmate_Sana-CreativeSoul-sweetMonayaSanu

xaviara

IF-Sizzlerz

xaviara

Posted: 31 May 2009 at 10:40pm | IP Logged
hey Jen !! Awesum !! I'm in love with ur FF hun !!! Can't wait for the next update ! Am totally hooked ! Wink

Edited by xaviara - 31 May 2009 at 10:40pm

JennyPenny

IF-Addictz

JennyPenny

Posted: 31 May 2009 at 10:43pm | IP Logged
Responses for the first Part 1

Thanks everyone for their wonderful commentsHug

@ Mimi: You have been such a major inspiration for even attempting to write a SG FF.Hug Thanks so much for your lovely comments and this FF is dedicate to you and esp Ria.. Wait till you read the 2nd part, it is more BenJan with a twist of course. The third part has lots of BenJan as far as my brain can think of it.Embarrassed

@ Astu: Thanks so much
Hug Of course I remember you! Thanks a ton for the comments!!

@ Sonali: Thanks so much, I am so glad you liked it.. Yes, lots of BenJan scenes in this track!!

@ Addtrictive Additya, Nishu, Alo , Hema and Pragya: Thanks so much
Hug

@ Binu: Thanks yaar
Hug I am so glad you like it and thanks so much for the compliments..Embarrassed

@ Yanita, Eshika, and Dirshiti: Thank you
Hug

@ Ash: Thanks yaar
Hug Your compliments are seriously great, but I am not that great writer, but thanks for liking it. I'll try to make it very deep as I go through. The last parts are gonna be long and emotional.

@ Demi: Thanks!

@ Navneen: Thanks a ton.. Actually, all of them are KaShed base and I seriously have no clue where half of them are.. But thanks for the comments
Hug

@ Shaffo: Thanks hun!

@ Kanya: Thank you so much!
Hug Await some Dia-RV stuff here as well.Embarrassed Actually, all main characters play a large role in Samrat's realization point.Embarrassed

@ Cutelove: Thanks hun
Hug

@ Rimli: Thanks a ton hun!
Hug

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Knowalot2

Post Reply New Post

Go to top