Page 1
Page   of 17
Page 2 Page 17

JennyPenny

IF-Addictz

JennyPenny

Posted: 30 May 2009 at 11:55pm | IP Logged
Hey everyone!

Many of you don't know that I actually write FF in my spare time or whenever I have an idea that pops up. I have written many FF;s on Armaan and Riddhima (DMG) and Pratham and Gauri ( Kutumb). and now I am writing my short FF on Samrat and Gunjan. This is will actually lead up to Samrat's realization point, maybe the way I always picturized to be. The story continues after Ishq Hua sequence..

So I hope you like this short FF and let me know how it is.. These are more like random thoughts mixed in together in one story.Embarrassed

PM list:
sonali.19281
pragya_luvsajan
hema_sajan
-Rimli-
cutelove1111

Index:
Part 1 - Page 1
Part 2 - Page 3
Part 3 -Page 6
Part 4 - Pg 9

Edited by jenny1000 - 20 June 2009 at 4:08pm

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

MoNaYaRoXCalvin-N-HobbesMeghAn_AnYaFantopsyturvy23Knowalot2anon.XDevilsDesireXSandCastle.lavenderskiessweetMonayaSanu

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "FF: Everything ( SaJan) ~ Part 4 -Page 9" in Fan Fictions forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

MoNayaHolicPrag

IF-Sizzlerz

MoNayaHolicPrag

Posted: 31 May 2009 at 12:02am | IP Logged
add me plss

JennyPenny

IF-Addictz

JennyPenny

Posted: 31 May 2009 at 12:10am | IP Logged
Chapter 1:  Tangled Thoughts

The next day after rehersals had been done, Samrat had a felt a new feeling that had been houdning him all last night. He was not sure as to what the feeling was, but he knew that the only one that could help him was his chasmish. He entered college and tried to look for his chasmish which he could not find anywhere. He stumbled into their usual places, canteen had Chinu and his coffee, Uday lost in his thoughts and was dipping his hand into the hot coffee, Dia was with RanVijay as usual,  but today seeing Ranvijay with Dia did not bother him as much. He moved over to the music room, but it was empty. There was no one there. A sad feeling creeped up into his heart as he looked from room to room looking for chasmish when a hand stopped. A smile creeped up on his face and he turned around with a smile just to be washed away.

" Hey Samrat. Were you looking for me?" replied Sheena in a flirty voice.

" Actually Sheena, I am looking for Gunjan" replied Samrat with sadness in his voice.

Sheena looked at Samrat, she noticed this sad look on his face.

" Oh" replied Sheena with a sad face.

" Actually, I need to talk to Gunjan, but I have not been able to find her, not in the canteen, not in the music room, where could she be?"

" I am sure she will come soon Samrat"

Just then Samrat heard a voice, it was bubbly Nupur who was walking in when she stumbled upon Mayank. They were stuck in a deep conversation when Samrat interrupted them.

" Hey sorry guys, but Nupur, where is Gunjan? She did not come with you?"

Nupur looked at Samrat and back at Mayank who looked her as to answer the question.

"Why are you asking about Gunjan Samrat? Why do you care so much?" replied Nupur in an angry tone.

" Why I care Nupur? She is my best friend?"

" Is she really Samrat?" replied Nupur with a questioning look.

Samrat stared at her, and stared at Mayank.

" Nupur, where is Gunjan, just tell Samrat nah? I have not seen her around either"

" Mayank, Where Gunjan is should not be a question that Samrat should ask me. Samrat, you have your Sheena, stick to her and stay away from Gunjan" and Nupur walked away leaving Samrat and Mayank in shock.

Mayank catched up to her in the middle, grabing her elbow. " What was that about?"

" I did the right thing Mayank. It is personal"

" What, that Gunjan loves Samrat?" replied Mayank in a teasing tone.

Nupur was shocked.

" Come on Nupur, anyone can figure it out that Gunjan loves Samrat. It was written all over rehersals. I am not dumb or blind"

" I wish Samrat was like you Mayank. It seems everyone knows that Gunjan loves Samrat, be it you, me , Benji, and even that Ranvijay can see that Gunjan harbors different feelings for Samrat, but Samrat cannot look beyond that Sheena"

" Nupur, listen to me. I am sure Samrat loves Gunjan too, but he has not realized it yet, like you did not realize it"

" What did you say?"

" I mean, girls realize quickier than boys do about these feelings"

" So, you are calling yourself a girl Mr. Mayank Sharma since you recongized Gunjan's feelings above Samrat?"

" Arre, Nahin. All I am saying is that Samrat does not know the defination of love, therefore he feelinsg that it is all friendship, but the day he realizes that Gunjan is who he loves, that day everything will change. "

" I hope so"

Back to the hall, Samrat's ears churned what Nupur said that he should stay away from Gunjan. A tear dropped down his eyes.. He was jolted back into reality when Sheena shook him.

" Samrat, are you okay?"

" Yeah, I am fine.. " replied Samrat in a sad tone.  Just as he was walking away, he heard a voice.

He turned around to see her walking. Dressed in white ankari churidar, her hair was left open, the friendship bracelet on her hand and a small smile curved up on her face. As he saw her walking, he saw her stopping and talking to other people while a hand grabbed her from behind. She turned and smiled and gave that person behind her a hug. As he tried to see, who it was he... he realized what he had lost when he saw Benji appearing with yellow flowers for her.. He was mezmerized.. yet he was sad..

As they chatted, they came across Samrat who was standing there , motionless..

The following 15 member(s) liked the above post:

miriam2mohit_rockstarMoNaYaRoXCalvin-N-HobbesMiracle_sweetstrings123topsyturvy23MeghAn_AnYaFanAnjali_12KinshukKiDewaniSandCastle.Knowalot2Soulmate_Sana-CreativeSoul-Shafoo

sonali.19281

IF-Sizzlerz

sonali.19281

Posted: 31 May 2009 at 12:11am | IP Logged
reserved...

add me too........

edit: I loved the title first of all...LONG history to it...lets just say LOVE the song..

To start with a big Hug for the BENJAN scene..mimi must be floating.. LOL LOL LOL
nupur's outburst was so real...
But what I absolutely ADORED in this part was MAYUR'S convo.......the little innuendos were AMAZING

in all Clap
waiting for the next one...

Edited by sonali.19281 - 31 May 2009 at 2:33pm

.BarunSanaya.

IF-Sizzlerz

.BarunSanaya.

Posted: 31 May 2009 at 12:21am | IP Logged

OMG! beautiful part jenny di just loved it !! im really happy to see a FFof ur's plz cont.soon.. add me in da pm list too !

luv

hema

Edited by -Hema- - 10 December 2010 at 7:33am

PrInCeSs_dIVa

Goldie

PrInCeSs_dIVa

Posted: 31 May 2009 at 12:22am | IP Logged
wow nice one...................

mrsnishusharma

mrsnishusharma

Posted: 31 May 2009 at 12:22am | IP Logged
wow dats nice...plz continue............

AttractiveAdya

IF-Sizzlerz

AttractiveAdya

Posted: 31 May 2009 at 12:38am | IP Logged
its a very touching FF atleast for me........plz add me too......

Post Reply New Post

Go to top