slam book query

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

RIVER

Goldie

RIVER

Posted: 30 May 2009 at 11:03pm | IP Logged

hy!people i want to make a slambook, i need ur help,
plzzz tell me what creativity i can show on slam book, and secondly what questions i should write on it?

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "slam book query" in Members Lounge forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

ammygurl

IF-Dazzler

ammygurl

Posted: 31 May 2009 at 12:27am | IP Logged
hey....creativity means being original....!! So, try sum glittering...put sum stars...shimmering things..!! Write in new fonts...show some calligraphy..!! Write in one color though..(the questions..i mean..)..hmm...and..and...use a nice scrapbook...put sum photos of u and the person who has filled ur slam book...so that it becomes more personal...!!..thats all i can think of right now...will tell u later..when i think of sumthing else..!!

questions...hmm..put some peppy ones...
rapid fire ones..like shahrukhan or aamir khan..just an example...
chocolate or strawberry
pink or black...
apart from the routine ones..like what is ur address or phone no..ask...KNOCK KNOCK..Pizza delivery...!! ( for Address...)..and RINGGGGGGGG RINGGGGG....( for telephone..)..
rapid fires..according to me..are awesum..!!!
love
Ananya..
p.s when i think of sumthing else...i will surely let u know..!!

RIVER

Goldie

RIVER

Posted: 31 May 2009 at 1:18am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ammygurl

hey....creativity means being original....!! So, try sum glittering...put sum stars...shimmering things..!! Write in new fonts...show some calligraphy..!! Write in one color though..(the questions..i mean..)..hmm...and..and...use a nice scrapbook...put sum photos of u and the person who has filled ur slam book...so that it becomes more personal...!!..thats all i can think of right now...will tell u later..when i think of sumthing else..!!

chocolate or strawberry
pink or black...
apart from the routine ones..like what is ur address or phone no..ask...KNOCK KNOCK..Pizza delivery...!! ( for Address...)..and RINGGGGGGGG RINGGGGG....( for telephone..)..
love
Ananya..

nice ideas

ammygurl

IF-Dazzler

ammygurl

Posted: 31 May 2009 at 1:25am | IP Logged
Originally posted by RIVER

Originally posted by ammygurl

chocolate or strawberry
pink or black...
love
Ananya..

nice ideas

thankyou...will tell u more...!!

Post Reply New Post

Go to top