•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 14 years ago
i think this for the best show ever made i mean it was a dance show and they kept it that way no fighting only remo taking his poeple side but still it was just great waited every week with a great dance they all did.
ireally going to miss all waching they dance. i hope the around 2 od DID keeps same poeple but i did not like geeta as much her acts were ok but not macth with others 2. this was one show i wanted never to end and keep them all just wacthing them dance. i really with the winner reallly he was great even my fav was jai but he all he aw dance. i wish them all the best for the furture i wish to keep seeing them some where.
I knowww :(

now it wont be much fun any more even if he becomes a big bollywood dancing star.. cuz it wont compare to DID..
I'm gonna miss DID too!! I know there's gonna be a 2nd season but usually the first season is the best!!
^^ Agreed . Like the first season of the Sa Re Ga Ma Pa world challenge was WAYYY better then the 2nd season
Originally posted by Lamia17

I'm gonna miss DID too!! I know there's gonna be a 2nd season but usually the first season is the best!!

i agree
first of all i want to say - i am very happy reading this post. i am soo pisse off reading all the hate posts. after reading them this post is like music to my ears.
yes DID is the best dancing show i have ever seen. this is the only one which didnt have any contraversies for the TRP. i love this show. i will miss it teribely. i just cant wait for the next session. i hope the next session will also be good. i wish they air this hole session again. i would love to watch the old episodes till the next session.
i KNOw!! hope they can match up to the 1st season's standards! cant wait for second season :)

thank you to all who reply my post i hope too the 2 times the show as good as now really wil miss them all. first saregamapa was the bestest too you nice

yep proper miss the showww! <3 I don't think this forum is gonna become inactive in its absence, we're all too hooked stilll lolll! I think everyone still comes on here to get their dose of the show coz it's not on anymore, haha.

i knowwwwwwwww im missing it so much already :*(

seriously really use to look forward to the weekend coz of DID now its like theres nothing on telly, jhalaks finished, BGT finished even apprentice is finishing this week

gonna miss the show & contestants tho there will be a 2nd season it'll never be the same cos there won't be another md ghouse aka salman , really luvd the first season
Edited by ShellyB - 14 years ago