Dance India Dance L'il Masters (DID L'il Masters)

Terrance and Geeta didn;t congratulate Salman? (Page 4)

Post Reply New Post

Page 4 of 5

Page 1 Page 3
Page   of 5
Page 5 Page 5

-Lana

IF-Stunnerz

-Lana

Posted: 31 May 2009 at 6:49am | IP Logged
if u saw the last part..geeta did hug salman...

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Terrance and Geeta didn;t congratulate Salman? (Page 4)" in Dance India Dance L'il Masters (DID L'il Masters) forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Shivani_4u

IF-Sizzlerz

Shivani_4u

Posted: 31 May 2009 at 6:54am | IP Logged
Originally posted by rukmed

Originally posted by simpleguy

why they should congrets to salman since he does not even deserved this title not even in last last 4 he should be our long long time ago ....he can't dance like shidhhesh, alisha, prince, jai they are the real dancer salman didn't even go for the locking and popping contest.... how come he is the winner ...then geeta and tarence did the right thing i really appreciate it....salman is the fake bad attitude looserThumbs Down
sour grapes LOL

ROFLLOLLOL

kiran--madi

IF-Dazzler

kiran--madi

Posted: 31 May 2009 at 7:47am | IP Logged

well this z kinda natural....u c da odr 2 wr rly so damn shocked!!!!!alisha broke into tears...their faces showed they didnt want 2 say anything....i didnt notice geeta n terrence congractulating salman n all...i was more of only watching salman...Embarrassed

-CharriMango-

IF-Rockerz

-CharriMango-

Posted: 31 May 2009 at 7:50am | IP Logged
I wasn't quite happy the way they announced the winner. They should have announced 1st runner up first and let the person say few words, then the winner. Siddhesh and Alisha should got a chance to say a few words... it felt like Siddhesh and Alisha were "unvisible"...

I think T&G congratulated Salman, but they didn't show it...Confused

Edited by -Charri- - 31 May 2009 at 7:51am

sunandshine

IF-Sizzlerz

sunandshine

Posted: 31 May 2009 at 8:12am | IP Logged
Originally posted by vinny_rams

Salman ran to meet his parents after he took the sunheri topi....and he spoke a few words. Later they even showed Salman hugging Siddhesh. They could have shown Terrance and Geeta also congratulating him. Even when jai was eliminated they made Jai speak a few words...but the 1 st and 2 nd runner ups did not even get a chance to speak. This was not correct. All they needed to do is to drag the show for 5 more minutes and covered all these too. As this was aired live..no chance of editing too....so do u think Terrance and Geeta never congratulate Salman???

I guess Salman did receive much more limelight than required. There was nothing different  he would have said yesterday. He would have only said his trademark two sentences, which we all know what they areLOL

sunandshine

IF-Sizzlerz

sunandshine

Posted: 31 May 2009 at 8:15am | IP Logged
On the other side, when Jai was on the stage alone none else apart from Terence came and hugged him. In my opinion, he needed more consolation than the praises Salman deserved. Afterall he had his parents and Remo, why would he care who esle congratulated him?

Sillykitty

Sillykitty

Posted: 31 May 2009 at 10:07am | IP Logged
Originally posted by simpleguy

why they should congrets to salman since he does not even deserved this title not even in last last 4 he should be our long long time ago ....he can't dance like shidhhesh, alisha, prince, jai they are the real dancer salman didn't even go for the locking and popping contest.... how come he is the winner ...then geeta and tarence did the right thing i really appreciate it....salman is the fake bad attitude looserThumbs Down
ur attitude is disgusting..
stop being bitter and hateful

Sillykitty

Sillykitty

Posted: 31 May 2009 at 10:09am | IP Logged
Originally posted by KasuPremeer

if u saw the last part..geeta did hug salman...
LOL that was Remo's wife..

and Geeta is veryy jealous of Salman.. i dont think she would ever do that.

Post Reply New Post

Go to top