Dance India Dance L'il Masters (DID L'il Masters)

Terrance and Geeta didn;t congratulate Salman? (Page 3)

Post Reply New Post

Page 3 of 5

Page 1 Page 2
Page   of 5
Page 4 Page 5

devashree_h

devashree_h

Posted: 31 May 2009 at 1:24am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Larki_deewani

they were prolly too jealous lmao

Terrence shook Salman's hand and hugged Remo. Does this show jealousy?

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Terrance and Geeta didn;t congratulate Salman? (Page 3)" in Dance India Dance L'il Masters (DID L'il Masters) forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Osprisshow

IF-Rockerz

Osprisshow

Posted: 31 May 2009 at 2:04am | IP Logged

Geeta personally dont like SALMAN ithink so...i have noticed quite a few times that geeta alwys think Salman is a weak dancer against of others where as Terrence and remo and dada found him a relieble one!!!...

why but donno i guess geeta never liked salman..even she never took SAllu's name on the top 4!!>

whtevr its all past................Now its the time for discoSALLLU fanz.............:D...

crez_lrl

crez_lrl

Posted: 31 May 2009 at 2:13am | IP Logged
I'm sure they congratulated Salman later. At that time, their priority was to console their contestants as I'm sure they were heartbroken. However, I agree that they should have let Siddesh and Alisha speak after the results. I'm sure that there are people whom they want to thank too.

hm991

hm991

Posted: 31 May 2009 at 2:27am | IP Logged
they must've congratulated him

shalshre

shalshre

Posted: 31 May 2009 at 5:15am | IP Logged
Originally posted by crez_lrl

I'm sure they congratulated Salman later. At that time, their priority was to console their contestants as I'm sure they were heartbroken. However, I agree that they should have let Siddesh and Alisha speak after the results. I'm sure that there are people whom they want to thank too.

heyy bullz eye!1.......totalli agree wth u!!.....

but yeh i dont think terence is so envy of him!1........hez alwayz smiling nd charming!......amy be they ll do ltr.....

but geeta i doubt!!.....in the begiinging tht reserved comment said it all!1......lol

bhoomikauttam

IF-Dazzler

bhoomikauttam

Posted: 31 May 2009 at 5:21am | IP Logged

I guess first Geeta congratulated him and later he hugged Siddesh .. and Geeta had smiled and patted siddesh to take it sportingly.. even terrence though Alisha looked sad as SHE lost not becoz SALMAN won.. he also hugged her to show she isnt a looser for him... the mentor did no wrong in first making their contestnats feel they have won their heart and later stand there and clap... It was SAlman who ran out away so the chance to go towards him and all wasnt captured on that instant .. later he had to speak few minutes... and he did ... I dont thing terrence or geet woudl be so unsportic to not even congratulate the WInner.. they would

Shivani_4u

IF-Sizzlerz

Shivani_4u

Posted: 31 May 2009 at 5:46am | IP Logged
lolz who cares
salman is winner...n dis is d truth
hurrayyyyyyyyyyyyy

rukmed

rukmed

Posted: 31 May 2009 at 6:44am | IP Logged
Originally posted by simpleguy

why they should congrets to salman since he does not even deserved this title not even in last last 4 he should be our long long time ago ....he can't dance like shidhhesh, alisha, prince, jai they are the real dancer salman didn't even go for the locking and popping contest.... how come he is the winner ...then geeta and tarence did the right thing i really appreciate it....salman is the fake bad attitude looserThumbs Down
sour grapes LOL

Post Reply New Post

Go to top