Fan Fictions

THE HEART'S SECRETS AR FF secrets revealed!! pg.9 (Page 5)

Post Reply New Post

Page 5 of 11

sifters

Groupbie

sifters

Posted: 02 July 2009 at 11:13am | IP Logged
Originally posted by diju

hey
i heard a lot abt ur fanfic
nd realli wanna read it
can u pls put the link to of the previouse thread if ur fanfic so i can read it frm the beginning 

thanx,
diju

Hi diju and vruls!
This response is for you two, since you both requested my previous link!
THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR THE SUPPORT!!!!

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "THE HEART'S SECRETS AR FF secrets revealed!! pg.9 (Page 5)" in Fan Fictions forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Sony_1234

IF-Dazzler

Sony_1234

Posted: 02 July 2009 at 11:37am | IP Logged
wow new part Big smileBig smile, but it was too short Unhappy
also the story didnt move forwardUnhappy
the people in ur FF seem to be very intelligent. i am sure ridz would out soon abt this marriage thing.
i wanted to ask/tel u one thing since long - way back in flashback, when AR were small, armaan told ridz abt some magic stone or something right? if that story was true, i guess, salmaan was one of the persons involed in that story. its gust my wild guess. i just wanted to ask u. tel me if you think this dosent spoil ur suspence.
abd by the way, i am loving this FF and the suspence it creats. its just that i am very excited to read further. i love to read suspence and thriller stories.

flaming_saphire

flaming_saphire

Posted: 02 July 2009 at 4:23pm | IP Logged
hey.... well da part was nice but i didnt like one thng n dat is dat it was short.
well really luv readin dis ff. waitin when da secrets will b reavealed.
continue sooooooooon.

sifters

Groupbie

sifters

Posted: 02 July 2009 at 9:26pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sonia-kashian

wow new part Big smileBig smile, but it was too short Unhappy
also the story didnt move forwardUnhappy
the people in ur FF seem to be very intelligent. i am sure ridz would out soon abt this marriage thing.
i wanted to ask/tel u one thing since long - way back in flashback, when AR were small, armaan told ridz abt some magic stone or something right? if that story was true, i guess, salmaan was one of the persons involed in that story. its gust my wild guess. i just wanted to ask u. tel me if you think this dosent spoil ur suspence.
abd by the way, i am loving this FF and the suspence it creats. its just that i am very excited to read further. i love to read suspence and thriller stories.

Haha..thank you for reminding me about the stone. You'll be hearing about it now. Since I have heard about it. Really appreciate your efforts.
Thanks!
Siftersss

teenorchid

IF-Sizzlerz

teenorchid

Posted: 03 July 2009 at 6:16am | IP Logged
nice part
but it all is sooo confusing

vruls

vruls

Posted: 03 July 2009 at 7:55am | IP Logged
hey thanks for ading the previous link
i soooooooooo love ur ff
its sooo cool full of mistery
u r such a pro at writing
cant wait for the next part ohh and if posible could u pls add me to ur pm list
thankss soooooooooooooooooo much
Love Sanam

sifters

Groupbie

sifters

Posted: 04 July 2009 at 7:41pm | IP Logged

Hi Guys,

I'm free all these days to write the next chapters, but I'm starting to feel that maybe people have lost interest in this FF. This feeling is making me think on whether I should continue this FF or not...=S

I have the next three chapters ready, which include all of Armaan and Riddhima's love scenes, but I'm confused as to whether anyone is still interested in reading what happens next !

I've decided that if there are not atleast 10 posts after this comment by Monday, then I will not post the next chapters, and instead will the end the FF here...I don't wish to...but I can't write when I don't have that inspirational support at the back of my head.

Sorry, and thanks everyone for so much support!

~Siftersss

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

shilpa4eva

shilpa4eva

IF-Rockerz

shilpa4eva

Posted: 05 July 2009 at 12:15am | IP Logged
hey just caught up with ur ff even  though im still confused itz ever so slowly falling into place god everything is such a mystery in ur ff............which is great...as we wont get to know the real reson till the end. the guy in white figure....i get the feelin datz armaan.......

btw incase ive missed it.........rahul n armaan are present.....i was wundering about niki.........did summat happen to her?????

do continue soon....eager to know hu is the guy dressed in white

p.s do make up updates longer Big smile

iram

Edited by shilpa4eva - 05 July 2009 at 12:16am

Post Reply New Post

Go to top