Frequent Posters

sifters thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago
Originally posted by: diju

hey
i heard a lot abt ur fanfic
nd realli wanna read it
can u pls put the link to of the previouse thread if ur fanfic so i can read it frm the beginning 

thanx,
diju

Hi diju and vruls!
This response is for you two, since you both requested my previous link!
THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR THE SUPPORT!!!!

Sony_1234 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
wow new part πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ, but it was too short πŸ˜”
also the story didnt move forwardπŸ˜”
the people in ur FF seem to be very intelligent. i am sure ridz would out soon abt this marriage thing.
i wanted to ask/tel u one thing since long - way back in flashback, when AR were small, armaan told ridz abt some magic stone or something right? if that story was true, i guess, salmaan was one of the persons involed in that story. its gust my wild guess. i just wanted to ask u. tel me if you think this dosent spoil ur suspence.
abd by the way, i am loving this FF and the suspence it creats. its just that i am very excited to read further. i love to read suspence and thriller stories.
flaming_saphire thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
hey.... well da part was nice but i didnt like one thng n dat is dat it was short.
well really luv readin dis ff. waitin when da secrets will b reavealed.
continue sooooooooon.
sifters thumbnail
Originally posted by: sonia-kashian

wow new part πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ, but it was too short πŸ˜”

also the story didnt move forwardπŸ˜”
the people in ur FF seem to be very intelligent. i am sure ridz would out soon abt this marriage thing.
i wanted to ask/tel u one thing since long - way back in flashback, when AR were small, armaan told ridz abt some magic stone or something right? if that story was true, i guess, salmaan was one of the persons involed in that story. its gust my wild guess. i just wanted to ask u. tel me if you think this dosent spoil ur suspence.
abd by the way, i am loving this FF and the suspence it creats. its just that i am very excited to read further. i love to read suspence and thriller stories.

Haha..thank you for reminding me about the stone. You'll be hearing about it now. Since I have heard about it. Really appreciate your efforts.
Thanks!
Siftersss

teenorchid thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
nice part
but it all is sooo confusing
vruls thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
hey thanks for ading the previous link
i soooooooooo love ur ff
its sooo cool full of mistery
u r such a pro at writing
cant wait for the next part ohh and if posible could u pls add me to ur pm list
thankss soooooooooooooooooo much
Love Sanam
sifters thumbnail

Hi Guys,

I'm free all these days to write the next chapters, but I'm starting to feel that maybe people have lost interest in this FF. This feeling is making me think on whether I should continue this FF or not...=S

I have the next three chapters ready, which include all of Armaan and Riddhima's love scenes, but I'm confused as to whether anyone is still interested in reading what happens next !

I've decided that if there are not atleast 10 posts after this comment by Monday, then I will not post the next chapters, and instead will the end the FF here...I don't wish to...but I can't write when I don't have that inspirational support at the back of my head.

Sorry, and thanks everyone for so much support!

~Siftersss
iram4eva thumbnail
hey just caught up with ur ff even  though im still confused itz ever so slowly falling into place god everything is such a mystery in ur ff............which is great...as we wont get to know the real reson till the end. the guy in white figure....i get the feelin datz armaan.......

btw incase ive missed it.........rahul n armaan are present.....i was wundering about niki.........did summat happen to her?????

do continue soon....eager to know hu is the guy dressed in white

p.s do make up updates longer πŸ˜ƒ

iram
Edited by shilpa4eva - 14 years ago
ishika.a thumbnail
heyy..
i am a silent reader.. just read ur last update.. it was awesome...
that guy in white has to be armaan...ryt?nd salmaan whose team does his belong to? to much of suspense yaar...plzz dont close the ff instead continue soon.. waiting for it
suvi_rox1 thumbnail
hey where have u vanished..i always miss ur prts...i mean i completed till 19..then i totally lost it..plz can u pm me..when u post the nxt prts...fr now i will first read frm 20 till now..gosh i am so lagging behind...