Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

aarora thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago
um really very sorry honey fr commenting aftr looong tym..amazing update as always..luvd it..continue soon..
luv ya..
Sony_1234 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
i just completed reading the whole FF.
OMG what an FF is all that i can say after reading it.  
i have never read more interesting FF nor was i ever so excited to read the next update.
this is one of the BEST AND MOST UNIQUE FF i have ever come across.
excellent job.👏
cant wait to read further.
flaming_saphire thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
hey... it was anwesum part.
cant w8 2 read more n cum 2 know all da secrets.
plz continue sooooooooooon.
susha11 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
hey
the part was awesome
really waiting for ar meeting
want to know what salmaan is upto
do update soon
 love
   susha😳
dazzling_armaan thumbnail
AHH.

I GUESS I HAVE TO WAIT FOR A LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOONG TIME TO SEE ARMAAN ENTER THE STORY THAT TOO FULLY NOT BY PHONE CALLS OR JUST GLANCES.

ANYWAYS WONDERFUL PART.
nidha1983 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

woah dear🤗 its really awesome one⭐️ superb😍 but when Armaan is going to show his face😳 & talk with her😊 & she is so claver😆 plz continue it soon😛😉

From Ridhima "I get butterflies every time,
You look at me, touch me, talk to me.
Big cheesy smiles across my face,
You fill that empty place.
Deep in my heart,
Where it has been lonely for such a long while,
I hope we never part.
Because if we did, I don't know if I could live without u.
My feelings for you are simple, there plain.
I'm so glad we found each other,
I'm so glad to have u in My Life." To Armaan

With Luv: ~

Nidha🤗
Riddss thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
heyyy dear,
nice part
continue soon

love
Riddss
Sony_1234 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
wow yet an other excellent update. each update of urs makes me more and more confused. i dont even know what to expect. all that i know is what ever i expect will never happen. waiting for the next update
sifters thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: sonia-kashian

wow yet an other excellent update. each update of urs makes me more and more confused. i dont even know what to expect. all that i know is what ever i expect will never happen. waiting for the next update

LOL. i'm soo sry! I try to sometimes give hints to certain secrets...but I guess i'm not as professional as some of you think! I'll try to get most things clear by the end of the next couple of chapters! Until then...keep guessing!!! haha...I LOVE all your comments! Your comments are the reason that this FF is still going on,,,otherwise I was going to stop it B4 this whole new "into the future" chapters! THANK YOU SOOO MUCH for giving me confidence and helping me continue on this path that we have set forth on together.. <3

Please tell me if I can improve on anything! Some of you requested that I should have longer parts..so I tried making them longer!! Are they still too short?? THANK YOU!!!

love you all,
Siftersss
xoxo.

iram4eva thumbnail
hey sifters...u probably wont remember me i used to read n comment on ur ff in the beginning.......but due to that account being banned i wasnt able to.............opening a new account took a while but lost ur ff......glad to know itz still continued.............jus briefly read ur updates.... yet to read them in detail....but i got to say the confusion element is still der 😆.......which is great in a way as its keepin the readers on their toes including me.................anywayz do continue soon
love iram