Kahiin To Hoga (Kahin To Hoga)

India-Forums

i m not satisfied

5622530723 Groupbie

Posted: 25 January 2005 at 12:38am | IP Logged

I don't know abt u ppl but i m not happy with the way they r shaping up sujal's character. In yesterday's episode why was he behaving so "mahaan".He knew the truth beforehand ,but then also he did nothing to stop all that. I agree ki woh kashish se bahut pyar karta hai lekin zabardasti jail jaane ki kya zaroorat thi,bina jail jaye bhi pyar nibhaaya ja sakta hai. C'mon yaar jo kuch bhi sujal ne kiya(sab sach jaante hua bhi)it was very foolish of him(not love)and more unrealistic.

He is not a man of such "mahaan" characterstics,he has a very diiferent style which i ADORE(its o.k. ki woh kashish se pyar karta hai,lekin yeh sab kuch karna ,it has no connection with his love for kashish)

His character is becoming more like other "mahaan" characters of other soaps which earlier was very very different from other characters- having more n more human qualities(pain,anger,love,sorrow,jealousy,ambition etc.) &  much much more realistic.

Must say kth has lost its realistic approach!Confused

Ranim Senior Member
Ranim
Ranim

Posted: 25 January 2005 at 2:03am | IP Logged

when 1 is in love he forgets about himself ,all he wants to see is that his beloved is happy and as sujal said" ki mera pyar to jeet jata par piyush ki patni haar jati" that truely shows how much he loves her .when u love some1 u dont want them to loose .

thats sujal for u .Embarrassed 

Miss Perfect Groupbie
Miss Perfect
Miss Perfect

Posted: 25 January 2005 at 2:29am | IP Logged
i agree wid ranim!
fm05 IF-Sizzlerz
fm05
fm05

Posted: 25 January 2005 at 12:12pm | IP Logged
Yeh Ranim is right, and i think Sujal has changed since he has been married to K coz his love has deepened being with her and that has made him an even more awesome lover.
§IMP£¥ §TÙÑNÏÑG Goldie
§IMP£¥ §TÙÑNÏÑG
§IMP£¥ §TÙÑNÏÑG

Posted: 25 January 2005 at 12:21pm | IP Logged

I agree with u somewat on the part that it is looking TOO UNREALISTIC to believe.....Believe me if such situation was in real life, no one would behave like sujal...even if he tends to love kashish to the limits, but i would like to state my point of view, that is u cannot love anyone blindly...ok wat sujal did before was all alright, i admire him for that...but wat he did now was really unrealistic...NOONE WOULD EVER DO THAT IN REAL LIFE no matter how much LOVE is there....! I have seen ppl with my eyez who does everything to get together and then just becoz of some stupid reason they leave their love, and the reason is more always like the other one never cared about me.....so thats wat love is in real life...noone tries to be such a MAHAN person in real life...

No offense...

PEACE

golu Groupbie
golu
golu

Posted: 25 January 2005 at 10:48pm | IP Logged
I would say that wat sujal did 4 kashish is his true love and very few people can do it.  But if someone loves someone so deeply would do the same. So i agree with ekta wat she has shown. She has shown true love. Hats off to her creative mind. I would like to see sujal love kashish love like this always no matter wat hapens i want them to be together always.
Fairuze Senior Member
Fairuze
Fairuze

Posted: 27 January 2005 at 5:12am | IP Logged
"Sujal"....he cares alot for his love..cant see a small drop of tears falling frm Kashish's eyes! but.....
       Wot abt ur mother Sujal?
the 1 and only person who was and is with u in all ur good and bad times! Sujal went to jail himself bcoz he wanted his Kashish to be happy...but wot abt ur mother's happiness?mother's tears?
I reallllly feel bad for Veena..nobody cares for her honestly..!
greatmaratha IF-Sizzlerz
greatmaratha
greatmaratha

Posted: 27 January 2005 at 6:13am | IP Logged

sujal only said that he knew all along that Kashish thought he was Piyush's killer and therefore wanted to take revenge against him and that she married him for this reason.  But then, Sujal had also promised Piyush on his death bed that he will take care of Kashish and what better way to take care than to keep her by your side for the rest of your life.  That way, you know exactly what she is doing and can be safeguarded for that. 

Sujal is not being shown as Mahaan or anything.  He is just shown as a lover and a true friend.  He had to honour his commitment to his best friend.  And he wanted to keep his love happy. 

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top