Writers Corner

need help

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

Naina_1991

Naina_1991

Posted: 30 May 2009 at 12:41pm | IP Logged
I really need urgent help with my valedictrian graduation speech in english.. i have written it but i need help with the english grammar. is it anyone who can help me by correcting the grammar it s only 1 A4 computer written.

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "need help" in Writers Corner forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

*Nishi*

IF-Sizzlerz

*Nishi*

Posted: 30 May 2009 at 1:32pm | IP Logged
This is the Writers Corner.. you should not post these kinds of things here. But we might be able to help a bit..... When is your speech due? And how long is it?

Naina_1991

Naina_1991

Posted: 30 May 2009 at 5:00pm | IP Logged
oppps srry but about the speech it is only 1 page and its till the tuesday...

Post Reply New Post

Go to top