Dance India Dance L'il Masters (DID L'il Masters)

Prize not all that great (Page 2)

Post Reply New Post

Page 2 of 2

Page 1
Page   of 2

jeffmish

jeffmish

Posted: 30 May 2009 at 1:54pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by hindu4lyf

Totally with ya!
I would've been disappointed had Jai/Alisha just got to do that but i;m happy for salman that he got the 50lakhs.
Bring on the 50 lakhs but he's gonna be bound by a contract so won't be able to perform elsewhere without zee's permission.
I hope Jai is free to do whatever and choreograph his own dance in movies very soon. I'm dead sure Terence is gonna give atleast one person from his toli a chance to perform.

Just wondering, but how is salman gonna fit in to the theme of the movie? :S I mean like there's just gonna be one random song in the middle of the movie where he comes and dances? Or is he gonna be another background dancer?

i think he will b a 'item boy' in the dance sequence! tht's all....nothing more

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Prize not all that great (Page 2)" in Dance India Dance L'il Masters (DID L'il Masters) forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

California.Luv

Goldie

California.Luv

Posted: 30 May 2009 at 2:20pm | IP Logged
dont forget guys.. its prabhu deva who is choreographing..so steps wont be easy enough...and yes..he probably will give ez ones to sallu..but not a contestant from DID..

Desi_IFer

Posted: 30 May 2009 at 2:21pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

dazzelll

IF-Rockerz

dazzelll

Posted: 30 May 2009 at 2:23pm | IP Logged
well let's see, not to forget 50 lacs..that's a lot of money

Post Reply New Post

Go to top