Dance India Dance L'il Masters (DID L'il Masters)

Prize not all that great

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 2

Page 1
Page   of 2
Page 2 Page 2

r_tvfan

Goldie

r_tvfan

Posted: 30 May 2009 at 11:55am | IP Logged
Does anyone find anything exciting about dancing with Salman Khan in a song? It's like being one of the leading background dancers alongwith Salman Khan. Salman is not the best dancer and therefore, the steps would be easy, so the winner would not really be noticed. It should have been a solo performance in which the winner would dance alone.

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Prize not all that great" in Dance India Dance L'il Masters (DID L'il Masters) forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

punjabi_qt26

Goldie

punjabi_qt26

BollyCurry Buzzers

Posted: 30 May 2009 at 12:23pm | IP Logged
^^ Yes Totally agreed !!

Kkadss

Goldie

Kkadss

Posted: 30 May 2009 at 12:28pm | IP Logged
Ya I agree, its nuthing great...
Neither is there anything great about getting the DISH TV pack...
BUT a contract for INR 50 lakhs... yes is somthing to be considered

Apart from that, Somthing like choreographing a song.. wud have been a medium where he cud expose his talent...

-Kads

jeffmish

jeffmish

Posted: 30 May 2009 at 12:35pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by kadds02

Ya I agree, its nuthing great...
Neither is there anything great about getting the DISH TV pack...
BUT a contract for INR 50 lakhs... yes is somthing to be considered

Apart from that, Somthing like choreographing a song.. wud have been a medium where he cud expose his talent...

-Kads

Choreographing wud have been gud exposure for him. now he will be constricted by the choreographer to dance the way the choreographer wants him to....nothing special in it.

on the more Md. Ghouse needs to be a choreographer, or have creativity to choreograph his own dance....which he cannot do....so works well for him! i wud love to see what he does with his profession after this dance sequence that he got....will he be able to shape himself better and get ahead?

:)

hindu4lyf

IF-Rockerz

hindu4lyf

Posted: 30 May 2009 at 1:37pm | IP Logged
Totally with ya!
I would've been disappointed had Jai/Alisha just got to do that but i;m happy for salman that he got the 50lakhs.
Bring on the 50 lakhs but he's gonna be bound by a contract so won't be able to perform elsewhere without zee's permission.
I hope Jai is free to do whatever and choreograph his own dance in movies very soon. I'm dead sure Terence is gonna give atleast one person from his toli a chance to perform.

Just wondering, but how is salman gonna fit in to the theme of the movie? :S I mean like there's just gonna be one random song in the middle of the movie where he comes and dances? Or is he gonna be another background dancer?

-tanya-

IF-Sizzlerz

-tanya-

Posted: 30 May 2009 at 1:39pm | IP Logged
OMGG, that is exactly what I was thinking. No offense to "Salman" fans, but I personally don't like him.[Talking about the actor, NOT the dancerLOL]..It would've been better if it was someone bigger. But I know Salman[The dancer] is a BIGG fan of him, so he is probably happy. Now if Rakhi won[who doesn't like Salman]..she would've probably been not so happyLOLLOLLOL

Tabzy

IF-Dazzler

Tabzy

Posted: 30 May 2009 at 1:39pm | IP Logged
i knw rite... dey should v gave d winner a whole music video... instead sharin d screen space wit sum1 else... oh well...

Gur.N.cool

IF-Sizzlerz

Gur.N.cool

Posted: 30 May 2009 at 1:48pm | IP Logged
well they got 50 lakhs and the topi which is around 12 lakhs.
so it's good enough, and plus all the popularity.
and the rest they have to achieve from their talent. there's on;y so much that ZEE can do.

Post Reply New Post

Go to top