Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Gur.N.cool thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Engager 4 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 14 years ago
Originally posted by: PiyaBawri

No I haven't watched the show yet but IF ruined the surprise w/ the TB article on the homepage!! 😑 Edit : i'm outtie kiddo take care of yourself! :)

it was coming live on TV, Piya. U should have watched itπŸ˜†
Originally posted by: *Woh Ajnabee*

What? Who said? I want a name, I'll smack them so hard, they'll come back to their senses. πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†
And since when does ROA care who other's think.
Remember, hum toh bhai jaise hain, waise rahenge! ab chahe koi khush ho ya ho kafaa, hum na badlenge apni adaa, kehdo re kehdo re, hum nahi sunenge πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†

forget the name - ill appreciate if that person doesnt quote me - i have nothing to do with that person now.

ahh love the song, im listening to it now!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

i havent seen the film..

Xoxo
Gur.N.cool thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Engager 4 Thumbnail + 8

What? Who said? I want a name, I'll smack them so hard, they'll come back to their senses. πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†
And since when does ROA care who other's think.
Remember, hum toh bhai jaise hain, waise rahenge! ab chahe koi khush ho ya ho kafaa, hum na badlenge apni adaa, kehdo re kehdo re, hum nahi sunenge πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†

I bet ROA is lying πŸ˜†  that's such a make up storyπŸ˜†
baz786 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Oh yeah, rain is crazy there, hmm? I hate it when it rains during the summer ---  it makes the weather so humid and muggy --- arghh. Cool breeze? We don't know what the means down here in Texas. πŸ˜†

trust me i don't mind rain here it rains pretty much all year round, rain is good old scottish weather just ask roa she'll tell u same πŸ˜†
Guru jee im not lying, i dont lie...its not an excuse to get out of SNF LOL!!! πŸ˜†that person warned me not to be the SNF ill bore you guyz to hell...dont know if that was meant to be a joke..not a funny joke anyways.

Forget that person...lets do DHAMAKA on this !!!!!!!!!!!!!

Xoxo
Edited by Rage-Of-Angels - 14 years ago
Oye Baz

It was a lovely weather today!! i got to wear my summer clothes!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! πŸ˜ƒ

Xoxo
*Woh Ajnabee* thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Haha, Baz, I LOVE the rain! I've never been to UK --- would love to go their soon. I secretly hope that I'll find a guy who lives in the UK and has an extremely hot Brit accent --- I'm a total sucker for Brit accents. Haha. πŸ˜‰
GURU check Agle jaman Forum LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Xoxo
*Woh Ajnabee* thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Rage-Of-Angels

forget the name - ill appreciate if that person doesnt quote me - i have nothing to do with that person now.

ahh love the song, im listening to it now!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

i havent seen the film..

Xoxo

You haven't seen Veer-Zaara? How come? 😲
baz786 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: Rage-Of-Angels

Oye Baz

It was a lovely weather today!! i got to wear my summer clothes!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! πŸ˜ƒ

Xoxo

yeah i know during the daytime its fantastic but at nite its really hard to get to sleep coz of the humidty caused by hot weather
Edited by baz786 - 14 years ago