Fan Fictions

Adolescence of Love - Chap15/Pg136 (11/29) (Page 6)

Post Reply New Post

Page 6 of 142

Pebblez

Goldie

Pebblez

BollyCurry Buzzer

Posted: 03 June 2009 at 1:49pm | IP Logged
Dadda....update karoch na...!! Mere ko chahiyeich hai...hahah...i dun even knw what crap language i am speaking...yelling's gonna start in a while...!! Updateeee....

KLM :D hahaha, only cuz nij aint here :D

KizO!!

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Adolescence of Love - Chap15/Pg136 (11/29) (Page 6)" in Fan Fictions forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

spln

IF-Sizzlerz

spln

Posted: 04 June 2009 at 9:34am | IP Logged
@aria ... thanks for the warm welcome to the new fic... and yeh dire straits as a group and this track by them, ive been in love with both for a while :) LSR or Lady Shri Ram is one of the top DU colleges.. erm Delhi Univ i mean :) of course as we course through the parts i will try to keep the fact in mind that not every one on the forum has grown up in india itself and things i speak of wouldnt be next to obvious, dont be embarrassed at all.. im sure where ever you're from you would know far more about the place than i would :)i just like to keep the back ground settings for the fics real mostly cause of how much i love to go into minute details of places i know and have been to :) hope enjoy the fic as it comes along!!

@saher_90 ... join the band wagon girl! glad to have a new reader :)

@mia ... haha yeh well, the one profession muy armaan never has been what he is meant to be if i follow the rule of writing a fan fic strictly :) what can i say, the least of my skill would be delving the mind of a medic, professionally and personally too!! been talking and befriending machines too long to remember what an equal human interraction and bonding can be like *chuckle* :D LSR-IIT-D/ Abhi-Armaan :) lets see.. :)

@mar- ... thanks hun!

@surbhi ... :) hope you keep liking it as it unfolds :)

@natz ... hugz!! keep yourself stuck to the thread, and the lady will come along after her beauty sleep :D

@alia ... hun you're a sweetheart!! truly :) whatever made you show up on the forum one fine morning, im mighty glad to be a part of the reason, cause its a sheer delight to read your feedbacks... and yeh, the fic... the fun should remain since its that age where it cant be lost... other than that, much as i try i can never stick to an issue less fic :) probs keep finding me :) but yeh, excited about it as any new work, hope it unrolls well :)

@mohini ... yup i am.. cant promise my frequency of posting though i always suck at keeping deadlines :D and the college bit, or other things which i will think may not be obvious to all, ill keep the info up upon :)

Lavender21

IF-Rockerz

Lavender21

Posted: 04 June 2009 at 10:00am | IP Logged
Hey i love ur ff. Its so awesome. Plz continue soon!!!

shriya12

shriya12

Posted: 04 June 2009 at 3:44pm | IP Logged
glad toc u bck! ths forum wtht u is lik dmg wtht arman..:D will comment once i read it...after exms tht is..till then welcome bck!

spln

IF-Sizzlerz

spln

Posted: 05 June 2009 at 4:49am | IP Logged
@rabu ... welcome to the thread hun, i believe this is the first i am seeing of you on any of my fics, hope you like the track as it unfolds and give me regular feedbacks :)

@mini ... :) thanks a bunch girl, hope the fic lives up to whatever hopes it may have built :D

@aish ... hiya! new reader aren't you?? welcome to the thread! and about your confusion, its my bad when the readers can make out stuff dont be blaming yourself... so the act in the beginning was an act put up on stage, abhi wanted to catch the LSR act on stage, LSR is a college, and yes anj and muski are part of it... who else is/isnt will be revealed soon, also it is all girls, LSR i mean... but a team of that college is performing in IIT and thats where these boys are and study and are hence excited for the perf which they eventually miss, and yes, cause of armaan, who in the process of buying pop corn delays too much... hope that helps :)

@urvi... thanks for the comment! will post soon :)

@palnika ... yup delhi at least in the picture, and IIT-D , LSR... hahaha i can see your excitement, i go like that when i hear the names i dont expect to and know too well :D ... of course when thin ive lost my way on those inumerable delhi margs, im going to mail in a PM right to you :D

@simran ... waiting simz!

@sakshi .. surprise you lolzz! hope you like it as much as the other fics :)

Pebblez

Goldie

Pebblez

BollyCurry Buzzer

Posted: 05 June 2009 at 5:52am | IP Logged
Miss Late Lateef!!

KAFI time le lia hai ap ne...ab kripya ker ke yahan aiye aur apne jauhar dikhaye...oh, this reminds me of JS now hahahahha...jaldi ker abhi!! Update mangti mein...

Pebbz

pal234

pal234

Posted: 05 June 2009 at 10:06am | IP Logged
Originally posted by spln

@palnika ... yup delhi at least in the picture, and IIT-D , LSR... hahaha i can see your excitement, i go like that when i hear the names i dont expect to and know too well :D ... of course when thin ive lost my way on those inumerable delhi margs, im going to mail in a PM right to you :D

hahaha...ne tym hun!!! i'll be more than happy!! trust me!! from cols to boys nd gals of delhi to food to places to clubs to hubs!! nething!!! waise hw cum u chose delhi!!? have u lived here?!?!

spln

IF-Sizzlerz

spln

Posted: 05 June 2009 at 10:07am | IP Logged
@jia ... u already know my reaction to when you mentioned that bit about armaan before :D oh well!! and the rules... as long as i still care to live, yeh madamoiselle :)

@alia ... you made me grin so wide with that :D gee thanks, it really cute!! posting soon!!

@aru ...dude ... i always get mad at nij., when she doesn't read the part fresh instead scrolls down to up and catches key phrases and you got jia to tell you the whole thing before reading... worse than my brother :( hahaha... oki yeh posting in a few, like i said last night!

@arti ... hugssss arti! so glad you still make it when i know how packed you've been, you're a sweetheart!

@jessica .... new reader :) welcome hun, hope to see lots more of you in the parts to come :)

@shriya .... *blushing* duno how to take THAT compliment shriya!! it was BIG ... thanks a bunch, i wish there were better words i knew ... will wait for those darned exams to end and all for well!

Originally posted by pal_279

Originally posted by spln

hahaha...ne tym hun!!! i'll be more than happy!! trust me!! from cols to boys nd gals of delhi to food to places to clubs to hubs!! nething!!! waise hw cum u chose delhi!!? have u lived here?!?!

well... i have during my internships... and then im from chandigarh priginally... how far and unknown can that make delhi :D will be posting soon!.. like a couple of hours i hope :)

Edited by spln - 05 June 2009 at 10:09am

Post Reply New Post

Go to top