Fan Fictions

Adolescence of Love - Chap15/Pg136 (11/29) (Page 5)

Post Reply New Post

Page 5 of 142

spln

IF-Sizzlerz

spln

Posted: 01 June 2009 at 9:21am | IP Logged
@nidha ... thanks hun, glad you like the concept!!

@rohit ... waiting!!

@sumedha ... thanks dear!! glad you like the setting, and erm.. the writing :D and the VM, god it was an outrageous fit, i pmed her that i insist she posted and she was too nice to say no :D

@sweeto ... confusing?? i guess you mean inexplicable... and yes, bits of it i did want to keep like thta with intention for the intro... hopefully up ahead, there is more sense!!

aarora thanks dear! i will pm of course!!

@sunaina ... yeh the track is awesome i always end up playing it on repeat every now and then! glad you placed the colleges as famous cause they are, pretty much, and the RJ identities... will be revealed in the next part without doubt!!

swancy ... hugs hun! glad to have you back, and hopefully this time around ill keep you here till the end!!

@anchal ... thanks dear! i believe you're a new reader to my fics! welcome! and hope you enjoy the tale!!

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Adolescence of Love - Chap15/Pg136 (11/29) (Page 5)" in Fan Fictions forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

-Cherry-

IF-Addictz

-Cherry-

A/S Shop Banner Contest Winner

Posted: 01 June 2009 at 10:16am | IP Logged
Originally posted by spln

@nidha ... thanks hun, glad you like the concept!!

@rohit ... waiting!!

@sumedha ... thanks dear!! glad you like the setting, and erm.. the writing :D and the VM, god it was an outrageous fit, i pmed her that i insist she posted and she was too nice to say no :D

@sweeto ... confusing?? i guess you mean inexplicable... and yes, bits of it i did want to keep like thta with intention for the intro... hopefully up ahead, there is more sense!!

aarora thanks dear! i will pm of course!!

@sunaina ... yeh the track is awesome i always end up playing it on repeat every now and then! glad you placed the colleges as famous cause they are, pretty much, and the RJ identities... will be revealed in the next part without doubt!!

swancy ... hugs hun! glad to have you back, and hopefully this time around ill keep you here till the end!!

@anchal ... thanks dear! i believe you're a new reader to my fics! welcome! and hope you enjoy the tale!!

hehe no worries NJ i'll stay LOL until the end Smile

jia..

IF-Rockerz

jia..

Posted: 01 June 2009 at 11:55am | IP Logged
U can roll the red carpet out for me....um finally here :D.

So ok i have said a lot, most of which i doubt made much sense to u...haha but still um here to bore u all moreee :D. U already do know how exactly thrilled i am....seeing u start this.....the start, so many very many things come as u read it....um really eagerly looking forward to see how u open this up....

The flow, language, dialogs,flawless as usual....i guess i need not say that as i am been practically muttering the same rant ever since perfect imperection (ooOOoo how i adore the ficEmbarrassed) getting back...ahh yea theres one particular para or lets say that caught my attention...

Armaan replied in no apparent hurry, handing the packets over, giving yet another fold to the steel gray sleeves leaving his arms bare up to elbows; as if in compensation he zipped half way up his chest the sleeveless jacket worn over the semi formal shirt. A tatoo peeked partially on one of the arms as he raised it to run a lazy hand through the unruly waft of hair, messing them a tad bit more.

ROFLOk so dun u daree roll ur eyes muttering Jia get a life :D. U knw i am quite taken with it and yeah dun worry um not going a least bit horny here...just a beautifully constructed para :D

So there um here...and i assure u as i said, u have my full support and these ever boring bashans as long u follow my RULES!! DARE u disobey them...u had it then......Evil Smile If u need a reminder to them...u knw  i'll be more then happy to help :D

Love u!!Star

SimplyNice

IF-Dazzler

SimplyNice

Posted: 01 June 2009 at 2:24pm | IP Logged
WAITING!!!!!!! Geek

Prasanthi

IF-Rockerz

Prasanthi

Posted: 01 June 2009 at 11:11pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by spln

@prasanthi ... hiya!!! im back too soon to have been missed i think, but if you insist im flattered! and boys vs girls... erm... i dont know if id call it that, but ill let you wait and decide!

sweetheart!!! was missing you wrt AR...toh jaayaz haina tumhe miss karna WinkTongueBig smile

SimplyNice

IF-Dazzler

SimplyNice

Posted: 02 June 2009 at 3:35am | IP Logged

Njjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjj!! m soooo happy!!! my presentation went gr8!!! every1 lovd it!!! & nw i request 4 n update to keep my happy mood alive!!! soooo here's a song for u cz ur really specail!!!

DEKHA TERE FICS JAB , HUI MAIN TOU CRAZY!

TAUBA MERI TAUBA MERI WRITER TU KAMAAL KI

UPDATE DEDE JALDI SE TU, UPDATE KAR JALDI

AA A-AA AA A- A-A...

HUMAIN TU INN FICS KA BARA SE PART DEDE

BANA DE ITNA LAMBA , NA HOPAYE KOI EXIT!

K FIC TERA HIT HIT NJ!!

K RAHUN YAHAN SIT SIT NJ!!

TU WRITER BARI FIT FIT NJ!!

NA KARA AB WAIT WAIT, WAIT WAIT!!!!

Ureeesshhh!!! i dont think it came out da way i wanted it to maybe!!! uh oh....

I BETTER RUN!! AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHH!!!!

aravi

Goldie

aravi

Posted: 02 June 2009 at 1:58pm | IP Logged
NJ !!!!!! "adoloesscence of love" i dunt think its a random pick somehow or mayb it was? I really loved imagining what you meant by it when Jiss dee told me about the story over the phn ;) no wonder i wasnt here when u posted :( the ritual being carried forward newaz IIT v/s LSR now that's a scene !!!

i really wanna read armaan n abhimanyu bonding, the leading lady yet to be introduced me loooking forward to it, well somehow i was tired of seeing him as doctor love he fits the brainy hotty engineer post better for me atleast for now!!!!! great work as usual ... u putting some brainiacs together am loving it .....

love ya

Edited by aravi - 03 June 2009 at 11:20am

sea_nyx

Goldie

sea_nyx

Posted: 03 June 2009 at 4:37am | IP Logged
another winner on the way obviously...can't wait to get my teeth into this one!!!

Post Reply New Post

Go to top