Fan Fictions

Adolescence of Love - Chap15/Pg136 (11/29) (Page 3)

Post Reply New Post

Page 3 of 142

-Aria-

IF-Dazzler

-Aria-

Posted: 30 May 2009 at 4:29am | IP Logged
Hey Nj,

congrats on starting a new one

haven't read the intro yet- but once again...i'm in love with your title..love it love it love it

and thanks for the pm

my comments on the intro will come later

EDIT
Shocked

Romeo and Juliet by Dire Straits is like one of my favorite songs...and reading your ff ..just realised i hvnt listened to it in like ages..love that song..thanks for the info on LSR- for us that don't know much of it- i'm rather embarassed to tell you exactly what i thought of it...my weird brain was trying to make sense of LSR as I readLOL...only to be spared the trouble at the end..phewTongue ok coming back to the story..it seems interesting...even though you havent revealed much- as you mentioned at not having a story exactly at this point- makes it even interesting

as i was searching for this reserved post- i came across someone's comment- with the title being so nj like. yes couldnt be more true- its 'nj-esque' and you know how much i'm in love with your titles..

tc
aria

Edited by olive_green - 30 May 2009 at 10:47pm

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Adolescence of Love - Chap15/Pg136 (11/29) (Page 3)" in Fan Fictions forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

saher_90

Viewbie

saher_90

Qubool Hai Banner Contest Winner

Posted: 30 May 2009 at 6:00am | IP Logged
hey honey v.nice superb...

everlastingword

everlastingword

Posted: 30 May 2009 at 6:05am | IP Logged

YAY!!!! ......Just got back home, will be back with my comment, as soon as i'm done reading!!

~edit~

YAY...YAY...YAY...again!! An AR story from you, that too based in an engineering college...reasons enough to rejoice! IIT-D and LSR? He he...why am i not surprised....i have heard some stories about the age old love-hate relationship they share!

So Dr. Armaan, is now engineer Armaan. Ha ha! My brother was reading a part of CE (ofcourse with a cynical smirk) last night and he commented..."You robbed the poor guy off his profession?"...just routing the comment to you! I don't mind it at all....I like it!! All hail engineers! Big smile

Loved the intro....dunno why...looking forward to Abhi-Armaan fireworks...even more than Armaan-Riddhima love story! And by the way....where's Rahul? Shouldn't it have been him and not Sumit? Just a little thing that struck me....

'A love struck Romeo"....love the song..but my favourite is the line that Juliet says..."You gave me a heart attack"...Nice VM.

Update super soon...now running to comment on LNI!

love,
  mia

Edited by everlastingword - 30 May 2009 at 6:29am

mar-

IF-Dazzler

mar-

Posted: 30 May 2009 at 9:30am | IP Logged
wooow grt part plss continue sooon
tnx for the pm

evilseye

Goldie

evilseye

Posted: 30 May 2009 at 11:56am | IP Logged
Hey Nj!!Awesome!!Wat can i say...as usual flawless style and language of writing...Loved the concept..Very fresh n exciting..Looking forward to this!!Plz keep updating soon!!
Luv
Sur

SimplyNice

IF-Dazzler

SimplyNice

Posted: 30 May 2009 at 4:44pm | IP Logged

GOOD LORD NJ! I dont kno ANYONE to b sooo true & honest to one's word!

i mean, i just askd u for a new fic lyk yest &u told me it'll b soon, & here u r with it!!!

U R A SUPERGIRL 4 sure sweety!!

this is surely sooner than soon & i hope u keep this up thru out missy! lolz!

Coming bak to the fic....wat a start yar, WAT A START! MINBLOWING!! & with DRAMA!! lolz this is gonna b fun&refreshing for all those miserable souls lyk myself who hav lost themselves in the dark realmz of work.........& hav 4gotten hw it wz lyk in those wonderful days *sigh*.i can bet on dat!!i dont really care dat u hvnt got a specific storyline...as long as YOU r writing it ...its gonna b OFF THE HOOK!!

yeah dude dats for sure!!

loving the competition angle b/w LSR & IIT-D!!

oh & plz do keep the comedy element in this fic thru out!! simply loved the line,

"Sutte! Time to breathe!"

had a  hard time in breathing  aftr reading this lolz! &,

"Lets go before all there's left of him is smoke and ashes. I'd hate to play the philanthropist in relieving the world of his evil."

GOSH NJ!! best lines seriously man!(will use em on sum1 definitely *evil laugh lyk reeco of hannah montana* MUAHAHAHA!!)

& dan modi's agonized wait lolz!

ALL dailogues were really good, sum held a certain mystery in them, wich u wud unleash soon ofcourse!

hope its sooner than soon lolzz...

& i cud go on & on & on...

but lets leav sumthin for the future shall v? hehe!

GREAT START NJ!!

WAITING for more WITH REAL EXCITEMENT!!!

tcrzzz!!

Alia

Ladoo645

IF-Dazzler

Ladoo645

Posted: 30 May 2009 at 7:26pm | IP Logged
SHOOT! I'm late! argh! So not fair! -reserved
WOOT WOOT! Another midnblowing FF in the making here! Just read the intro A very cheeky intro of our dear ARmaan Malik, so you prety much introduce most of the characters, but but where's the main girl! I wonder what charming intro you'll be giving her Wink

Flawless as always!Clap

Post part 1 soon!

Natasha xo.

Edited by Ladoo645 - 30 May 2009 at 8:44pm

mohini_agarwal

mohini_agarwal

Posted: 30 May 2009 at 8:59pm | IP Logged
YAY NJ, you're back with a bang!
i love the beginning though i was confused about the colleges which you cleared up!
thanks for the pm. continue soon and do pm me!

mohini :]

Post Reply New Post

Go to top