Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

mohini_agarwal thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago
YAY NJ, you're back with a bang!
i love the beginning though i was confused about the colleges which you cleared up!
thanks for the pm. continue soon and do pm me!

mohini :]
rabiam thumbnail
hey nj
lovely concept
do update soon
wanna read it further................
take care
love rabu
cool_pisces thumbnail
Hey NJ
Wow its gr8 seeing another fanfic frm u
Thanks for keeping ur promise
I loved the intro part and also thanks for the explanation
Continue soon
Thanks for the PM
Mini
aish_punk thumbnail
Hey NJ..nice FF..!..n d title..wow..! 😉

I noe u explained a lot..but still m confused..a bit..😳..i noe m a huge jerk bt don mind plzz..😉..m just confused abt d thng ..lyk d dlgs in d beginning..wz it play..?

n Armaan was supposed 2 treat them 4 popcorn..but did'nt return..n dey wanted 2 catch d LRS..so was it a race..?..a bit of confusion der..or just sum debate or academic comp..?..so Abhi-Armaan r rivals agn..but they're sorta frndz do..tat's gud 2 hear..

n tat song is pretty nice..😊

Anji n Muskaan..r in LRS..i guess Ridz is too..so by d nxt part i hope mah confusions get a bit clear..n uve got a high class of writing..! 👏

Update soon

-Aish
krazyboutkaran thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
yipppeeee!!!!...another one of ur fics!!!
relly nice concept.....very different......lukin 4ward 2 reading dis one....
plzplzzlplzplzplzlplz cont soon!!!!
thnx for d pm...:)
luv
urvi
pal234 thumbnail
omg omg!! yayyy yaayyy...delhi!! wow...its gonna be fun!! gosh dis fic will sure become very real for me 😆i wonder hw ur fics turn out 2 be always include sumthing really close 2 me...

nd well i wont even start with iit nd lsr!!😆

nice intro!! nd amazing song!! nd m vs m...lol armi nd abhi best frnd..kuul !!

nd nw dat i'm done with all my xams nd finally i'm completely 'velli'(delhi ki bhasha me) i wud lyk u 2 plzzz cont soon... :) thnx for d pm...
Edited by pal_279 - 14 years ago
Reine thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
hey nj,
glad to have u back with a new AR fic.
must say, u never cease to surprise me.
this one is totally different, yet equally unique.
dunno what to expect further on as with u i always have to expect the unexpected.

pls. cont soon. m dying to know whats lined up.

p.s. do pm me as usual.

love,
sakshi
spln thumbnail
@nijaL ... you know how much i always need it, and thats why, you're hired ... for good!! and yeh ... from the ashes ... na-uh! we'll see about that! AND... im still mad you read the PS before :D

@hinu ... hugs!!! yeh i didnt think when i was posting this but i do know you wanted a theme this sort, now that you mention i wonder if i had it in my head somewhere without meaning to as well?? anyways... u know what, i must be the most frequent visitor to that vm... its so freaking awesome... love you for it!

@pebbz ... third in number only, you actually were the firts to comment kid so muahhh for that!! and ablout loving it ... yeh well... all in its time if it has to happen... sometimes, no more than sometimes, i have a good reason to believe theres so much more in the name armaan than my writing ... not the best thing to believe for me ... but it seems to be true! which is... i guess, one of the reasons i cant seem to give him the protagonist end the way anyone else would... but well, in my way, hes always the base of everything, cause the concept evolves from there alone!!!

@jia ... waiting!! :)

@prasanthi ... hiya!!! im back too soon to have been missed i think, but if you insist im flattered! and boys vs girls... erm... i dont know if id call it that, but ill let you wait and decide!

@robin ... yayyy you robin, i always love to see you on the thread!! and i havent studied in delhi itself, but its close enough home and home enough to too many i know... i dont know how far into the city i'll delve but IIT-D and LSR ... shouldn't be hard :D will keep the data base up with each part so everyone knows what im talking, if you dont get anything you're most welcome to ask! hope you enjoy as this unfolds!!

@kanu ... oooh yeh i know engin you are of course!! hopefully then there will be more than little to identify with!! :D and MNM i think was smackdown as well... but nah, mine was a simple boys hostel thing!! among many other to come!Edited by spln - 14 years ago
spln thumbnail
@nidha ... thanks hun, glad you like the concept!!

@rohit ... waiting!!

@sumedha ... thanks dear!! glad you like the setting, and erm.. the writing :D and the VM, god it was an outrageous fit, i pmed her that i insist she posted and she was too nice to say no :D

@sweeto ... confusing?? i guess you mean inexplicable... and yes, bits of it i did want to keep like thta with intention for the intro... hopefully up ahead, there is more sense!!

aarora thanks dear! i will pm of course!!

@sunaina ... yeh the track is awesome i always end up playing it on repeat every now and then! glad you placed the colleges as famous cause they are, pretty much, and the RJ identities... will be revealed in the next part without doubt!!

swancy ... hugs hun! glad to have you back, and hopefully this time around ill keep you here till the end!!

@anchal ... thanks dear! i believe you're a new reader to my fics! welcome! and hope you enjoy the tale!!
-Cherry- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: spln

@nidha ... thanks hun, glad you like the concept!!

@rohit ... waiting!!

@sumedha ... thanks dear!! glad you like the setting, and erm.. the writing :D and the VM, god it was an outrageous fit, i pmed her that i insist she posted and she was too nice to say no :D

@sweeto ... confusing?? i guess you mean inexplicable... and yes, bits of it i did want to keep like thta with intention for the intro... hopefully up ahead, there is more sense!!

aarora thanks dear! i will pm of course!!

@sunaina ... yeh the track is awesome i always end up playing it on repeat every now and then! glad you placed the colleges as famous cause they are, pretty much, and the RJ identities... will be revealed in the next part without doubt!!

swancy ... hugs hun! glad to have you back, and hopefully this time around ill keep you here till the end!!

@anchal ... thanks dear! i believe you're a new reader to my fics! welcome! and hope you enjoy the tale!!

hehe no worries NJ i'll stay 😆 until the end 😊