Page 1 Page 2
Page   of 3

shonaveer

IF-Sizzlerz

shonaveer

Posted: 20 December 2009 at 7:32pm | IP Logged
i like genelia and asin's hair...

-- deepu --

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Actresses with beautiful hair (Page 3)" in Kollywood Masala forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

nandini27

Viewbie

nandini27

Posted: 06 January 2010 at 11:34pm | IP Logged
Hi am new here...guess this is gonna be my first post in dis forum...am a tamilian residing in kerala though!!

I think Trisha's hair looks best of now! I love d shiny appearance she has and also how its straight!

Apart from tht i love jyo's thick hair!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

AahaanaMissArshi-

Aahaana

Global Moderator

Aahaana

IF General Sections

Posted: 14 January 2010 at 8:40am | IP Logged
Welcome Nans to Kolly forum, hope to see more of you hereEmbarrassed

Me too likes Trishas straight hair but then again, now a days almost everyone has that, hope to see different styleSmile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

nandini27

jaan11

Groupbie

jaan11

Posted: 08 March 2010 at 5:06am | IP Logged
5 secrets to beautiful hair:

1) Massage Your Scalp
Hair loss can be treated by massaging the scalp a couple of minutes daily, doing this will stimulate the flow of blood to the hair follicles. If you can afford it, you can get an electric massager in the market, there are several brands of massagers to choose from.

2) Maintain A Healthy Diet
Eat foods that are rich in nutrients, make sure you add lots of fresh fruits and vegetables to your diet because one of the most significant cause of hair loss is poor nutrition. People who lack vitamin B6 usually lose their hair and people who are deficient in folic acid often turn bald! Hair normally grows after taking lots of vitamins.

3) Exercise
Exercising does not do a thing to grow your hair (then why on earth should you exercise?) Exercises will help you improve blood flow and do all the things that would aid the health of your hair follicles. A healthy hair follicle will give you a healthy and full head of hair, get the logic?

4) Medical Treatment
If you can afford it, you can undergo hair transplant surgery. Before you think of undergoing hair transplant, be sure that the company is a reputable one. Hair transplants are performed by taking tiny "plugs" of hair from your scalp (where there is still hair growth), which is often the nape of the neck. This surgical procedure usually requires multiple sessions and the results are often natural looking and permanent (that is, if it is done properly).

5) Herbal Remedies
Herbs are often used in the treatment of hair loss and many people are turning to them in order to treat their hair loss problems.

rajaramesh80

rajaramesh80

Posted: 15 March 2010 at 12:11pm | IP Logged
It's ASIN, Asin, asin....

rajaramesh80

rajaramesh80

Posted: 29 March 2010 at 2:36pm | IP Logged

Raisin

Goldie

Posted: 31 March 2010 at 9:14am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

Post Reply New Post

Go to top