Don't you think it is a meanless song

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 14 years ago
Hey , Guys You know Miley Cyrus's song

Super Girl

I think it's ssooooo ..meaningless. I really like some of her songs like the climb

but what was her dad thinking when he wrote it

" I'm super cool,  I'm super hot,  Im the girl you like alot
Im super super girl ๐Ÿ˜•"

I personally dont like the song

What do you guys think

- Dont think I hate Miley I like her but her dad wrote the most stupidest song EVER
i think that's the reality!๐Ÿ˜† u know what, i remeber that episode when miley was eager to here the new song wrote by her dad but the guitar her dad used to play was given to repair or something like that. remembered ???????????
^^ Omg Yeah I do , It was the song bigger than us
You have a good point. Some of her songs make no sense, even though I like the music and stuff. The lyrics do occasionally bug me, but overall I think her stuff is pretty good. That one line was kind of egoistical, but it's her life :)

-Aish

Even i like her Song a loads. N keep on listening it. but really sumtym.. she act snob.... but still she is really famous... ryt.......

"Im so cool, im so hot, im super super girl" lol
to  punjabi_qt26  -

first of all ......u dont have any right to open this stupid thread ................๐Ÿ˜ก
second.......if u dont like the song then stop making it an issue...๐Ÿ˜ก
third ...............do u have any thing which can prove it's meaningless,...
and last but not the least if u have any problem with this song then dont hear it ......there's nothing to make it out an issue ........๐Ÿ˜ก

i dont know about other guys ,,,,but in my view this thread shud be closed ....................

its rediculous๐Ÿ˜ก
i request the dev. team to close this topic ....๐Ÿ˜ก

-!@#$%^&*()_+{}:"<>?
Edited by JMGlover - 14 years ago
^^ Hey Rups, I don't think Navi's intentions were bad. She was just expressing her opinion, as you are expressing yours. If this turns into an arguement, I'll definitely close it.

-Aiswarya
thanx aishwarya ,,,,,,,,i hope this topic will be closed soon .........and in my opinion ..i think this is not the way to express her thoughts cuz this is disney forum.....
d song is a lil silly...but its ohk....i rely don care actually....but i love her oder songs.....