Balika Vadhu

Has Farida Jalal really left the show? (Page 2)

Post Reply New Post

Page 2 of 2

Page 1
Page   of 2

self.protrait

self.protrait

Posted: 31 May 2009 at 7:01am | IP Logged
darn.. i expected her to be there a little longer...

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Has Farida Jalal really left the show? (Page 2)" in Balika Vadhu forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

aish_punk

IF-Sizzlerz

aish_punk

Posted: 31 May 2009 at 7:30am | IP Logged
i think so she has left..bcuz her goodbye was pretty long n sad..but i really liked her...! :|

saher_90

Viewbie

saher_90

Posted: 31 May 2009 at 12:55pm | IP Logged
i want her back in the show coz i like her character so much but i know she wont come back...

RockChicGirl

IF-Stunnerz

RockChicGirl

Posted: 31 May 2009 at 11:50pm | IP Logged
i guess she's left for good...too bad as her presence brought some cheer to the otherwise cheerless household.

Samrene

IF-Dazzler

Samrene

Posted: 01 June 2009 at 12:33am | IP Logged
Originally posted by gullicricket

Maybe the family members have learnt their lessons from her and need to voice their opinions on their own instead of having her as a spokesperson.. coz as long as she was there no other character had any strength.. everyone used to come to her to find an easier way out. Actually its also the other family members who shud take the blame for her leaving.. she was always the one to talk to maasa and others just had their way thru her.. that way she became a villain in maasa's eyes and overstayed her welcome.  Atleast now they shud not let her efforts go waste and withdraw back in time.

this is for the second time we r having the same opinion LOL LOL its about time bhairav n sumitra take thr decisions. maasa is just soooooooooo irritating at times

mehraan

IF-Sizzlerz

mehraan

Posted: 01 June 2009 at 1:26am | IP Logged
bt how can she live in the midst wen thres such an issue tat neds 2 b sorted out!!! shes the only person who can handle wid utmost maturity  n understndg!!! she neds 2 b thre!

Edited by mehraan - 01 June 2009 at 1:27am

Pallavi_2013

Goldie

Pallavi_2013

Posted: 01 June 2009 at 6:26am | IP Logged
I also feel that she is gone. Now the other characters will have to stand up for their rights on their own and also for what is right. If they don't do this and are back to where they were b4 then her coming and staying with the family wuld b of no use.

Post Reply New Post

Go to top