Balika Vadhu

Has Farida Jalal really left the show?

noodles thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 14 years ago
I'm really really sad to see Maasi ji leave the show. 😭 She's really one of my most favorite characters, and she is so sweet. She even reminds me of my own grandmother. 😳 Does anyone know if she left the show for good? I hope she's a regular character and not just a cameo.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

iloveidiotbox thumbnail
Actually, going by the number of flashback scenes they showed today, she must be gone for good
Edited by iloveidiotbox - 14 years ago
letitgo thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
I want her to comeback again for sometime.😭
gullicricket thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Maybe the family members have learnt their lessons from her and need to voice their opinions on their own instead of having her as a spokesperson.. coz as long as she was there no other character had any strength.. everyone used to come to her to find an easier way out. Actually its also the other family members who shud take the blame for her leaving.. she was always the one to talk to maasa and others just had their way thru her.. that way she became a villain in maasa's eyes and overstayed her welcome.  Atleast now they shud not let her efforts go waste and withdraw back in time.
jjairam thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
3 month contract maybe?
mehraan thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5
bt how is tat possible ???i mean was she shown sayg bye bye..
saher_90 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4
i dont know..but i really want her to saty in the show
~samy~ thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

She might have left the show...wen she enterd i read the article said she was in BV for a 2-3 months cameo and wudnt be staying after that...and her bbye was also a long one in the show... loved seeing her n dadisa together in bv.😊

self.protrait thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
darn.. i expected her to be there a little longer...

aish_punk thumbnail
i think so she has left..bcuz her goodbye was pretty long n sad..but i really liked her...! :|