Sriti Jha: Hina Khan is super cute and sweet

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

-Sharona-

IF-Sizzlerz

-Sharona-

Posted: 29 May 2009 at 5:07pm | IP Logged
Sriti Jha: Hina Khan is super cute and sweet
Though Sriti Jha is not new to the small screen, she is a new member in the Star Parivaar. She has entered the parivaar with her show, 'Shaurya aur Suhani'. As a result, she has been nominated in the 'Favorite Naya Sadasya (female)' category.
"It feels really great" exclaims Sriti "I am more excited because I'll be performing also, however that's what I know as of now. Other things have not been decided. But frankly speaking more than the performance, I am happier about the fact that I am now part of the Star Family."

She's very thrilled about being associated with Star loves playing Suhani on her show. She says, "It feels really great when you get to play really interesting characters like Suhani. I am very thrilled to be a part of the grand Star Pariwaar. I am a new member of the family and that's the reason I've been nominated for this."

Surprisingly, Sriti will vote for Akshara in the Favourite Naya Sadasya (female) category. She tells us, "I truly think that the most deserving person for this is Akshara as in Hina. In fact I am voting for her only.(Laughs) There are three main reasons for this: the first one is that her character is very good, she's very popular and most importantly, she works in Ye Rishta which is the number 1 show presently."

She says she likes Ye Rishta so much that she follows it whenever she gets time. She says, "I feel that Hina is super cute. I've just met her briefly once but she's damn sweet. I even follow her show and I think she's very talented!"

Apart from Sriti, other people who have been nominated in the Favourite Naya Sadasya (female) category are Hina Khan (Akshara of Ye Rishta), Shivshakti (Bebo of Sabki Laadli Bebo), Parakh Madan (Krishna in Burey Bhi Hum Bhale Bhi Hum) and Pooja Bose (Vrinda in Tujh Sang).

link to the article : http://www.starplus.in/spa09/newsdetails.aspx?nid=10

Edited by Candylover - 29 May 2009 at 5:09pm

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

-Imu.M-taibaaailoveyouafridi

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Sriti Jha: Hina Khan is super cute and sweet" in Jyoti forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

poooohjjjazzzzz

Goldie

poooohjjjazzzzz

Posted: 30 May 2009 at 12:50am | IP Logged
thanx....for sharing the article.......

rbb1

IF-Addictz

rbb1

Posted: 30 May 2009 at 1:19am | IP Logged
Thank you she looks great in the pic

AshTara

Goldie

AshTara

Posted: 30 May 2009 at 11:11am | IP Logged
thanks for the article! 

Hina dosnt look so cute to me. sriti is far better.
neyways, best of luck to all of the nominees.

iloveyouafridi

IF-Sizzlerz

iloveyouafridi

Posted: 31 May 2009 at 12:50pm | IP Logged
THANKS FOR SHARING!!!!!

XXXXXXX

Post Reply New Post

Go to top