Page 1 of 1

Anoli

IF-Sizzlerz

Anoli

I-F Crazy Creatives

Posted: 28 October 2005 at 1:15am | IP Logged

No Money Money Money for Ghai
By IndiaFM News Bureau, October 27, 2005 - 05:35 IST
When Subhash Ghai announced his forthcoming films on his birthday (24 October), the whole industry was ecstatic. However there are exceptions. And this exception was producer Sudhakar Bokade. Apparently one of the titles of Ghai's film Money, Money, Money was already registered by Bokade. Bokade went on to file a complaint to the Association of Motion Pictures and TV Programme Producers (AMTPP). In fact, he had the title registered for the past three years.

Ghai commented that this was a mistake on the part of his company and he would aptly think of another title but he expressed his displeasure that Bokade could have consulted him first and not have created an issue out of it.

A similar problem was seen with Karan Razdan and the Barjatya's who had both named their forthcoming films Vivaah. This issue is yet to be sorted out.

Take Care

Anoli

xxx

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "No Money Money Money for Ghai" in Bollywood News, Bollywood Movies, Bollywood Chat forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Aries23

IF-Stunnerz

Aries23

Posted: 28 October 2005 at 10:49am | IP Logged
thx for sharin

Anoli

IF-Sizzlerz

Anoli

I-F Crazy Creatives

Posted: 28 October 2005 at 11:51am | IP Logged

My pleasure!Tongue

Take Care