Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sitakshii thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 14 years ago
Originally posted by: sanchitaroy

Thanks sita. I was eagerly waiting for the pics. The very first day I saw radha my expressions were   πŸ˜² 😲 . Why sagars are doing such things now-a-days dont know. Hope raj open that topic as early as possible. Even MC's dress as radha was better than it. Just see my siggie and tell. Her dress was also navel revealing but it was covered by her dupatta.

i agree wid u sanchita😊
mughdas dress is covered wid her duppataπŸ˜›
even as sanyogita in prithvi raj chauhan also she was gracefully covered up πŸ˜›
sitakshii thumbnail

sita, u may be thinking what will I do with the pics. Now here are my 2 siggies with ur pics.

Sorry I have to crop some portions of them to fit into the frame. Hope u dont mind and believe me I am not gonna post ur pics in any other forum.

beautiful siggies sanchitaπŸ˜›πŸ‘
& feel free to use the pics which i post & which the other members post πŸ˜›πŸ˜ƒ
absolutely feel free to use the pics in anyways in ur siggies !!!πŸ˜›
RamKiSeeta thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 6

Thanks sita. I was eagerly waiting for the pics. The very first day I saw radha my expressions were   πŸ˜² 😲 . Why sagars are doing such things now-a-days dont know. Hope raj open that topic as early as possible. Even MC's dress as radha was better than it. Just see my siggie and tell. Her dress was also navel revealing but it was covered by her dupatta.

Agree, I don't think revealing navel is bad if it's covered at least part way by a dupatta. After all, doesn't even a sari show the navel slightly? But this Radha has no Dupatta on which is a bit shocking coming from the Sagars. It's something Ekta Kapoor would do.πŸ˜• But I hope the Sagars will read the thread that Raj will hopefully start so that everything will be fine. I remember that the Sagars did visit the same kind of thread in Ramayan Forum and actually used some of our suggestions.πŸ˜›
RamKiSeeta thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 6
Originally posted by: sita11

here r the pics of RADHA-KRISHNA in GOLOK 😊

sanchita dear i hope u like it !!😊

Thanks for the pics Sita! Meghan looks so divine like Krishna and the way he holds the flute is cute!
sanchita1410 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
sita I always disturb u for pics. Lekin kya kare. I love collecting them. Again I have come with a request. Can u plz post the pics where radha imagined krisna while seeing his pic and saw krisna sat beside her. Then he said "Radha apna jivan kaise samampt kar sakti hai." And the pics of last episode when krisna imagined radha in the bank of the river yamuna and the song played. I just love them.
sitakshii thumbnail
thanks lalitha & sanchita for liking the picsπŸ˜›πŸ˜ƒ
& sanchita i will def try to post the pics where radha is imagining krishna with his sketch in her hands !!😊
& krishna at the banks of river yamuna !!!😊
Edited by sita11 - 14 years ago
Luvushaheer thumbnail
firstly thanx lathika for such wonderful pics
sita this is a request frm me too to u to post the pics of krishna sitting on yamuna bank and playing flute
kitu thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Heyyy sita.. d pics r really awesomee... n meghan is loookin soo cutee.. he realy suits as Krishna...πŸ˜ŠπŸ˜› actually i m new to dis forum..hey do u kno whts d real name os radha?😊
sitakshii thumbnail
thanks everyone
ratna latikha is lalitha_janaki
& kitu welcome to this forum but we dont know the name of radha
& for the pics i will post them soon !!!
sanchita1410 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: kitu

Heyyy sita.. d pics r really awesomee... n meghan is loookin soo cutee.. he realy suits as Krishna...πŸ˜ŠπŸ˜›actually i m new to dis forum..hey do u kno whts d real name os radha?😊

Yesterday in sbs it was shown that radha's name is kritika.