Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

noodles thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 14 years ago
LOLL I agree. 😆 Lately she has that deer in the headlights look a lot. Since the last 2 weeks there has been way too much drama.

I laughed at the scene when people saw Sughna listening to them talk about her abortion, and dramatically everyone in the room looked at her simultaneously. I've always appreciated BV for it's realness, so I get worried when scenes are like that. 😆
Edited by noodles - 14 years ago
jjairam thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Yeah, I think of the million different angry expressions my mom has thrown at me when I was a teen and I was not half as bad as Suguna!
I realize that Sumitra is a diffident, soft spoken bheendani but still! show some variation in expression!
jjairam thumbnail
Originally posted by: noodles

I've always appreciated BV for it's realness, so I get worried when scenes are like that. 😆

Actually when I first started watching BV, I was captivated by the way the camera stayed put in one spot and they didn't have choppy movements with loud music for every line of dialogue. I was also fascinated with the slow and leisurely progression of both characters and situation. It is still a good serial. I think it would be great if they got rid of those pontificatory messages that appear at the end and allow us to draw our own conclusions.
rgattu thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

i dont think the 'pontificatory messages' are for educated, internet savvy forum mebers but for 'aam junta' in India!

jjairam thumbnail
Originally posted by: rgattu

i dont think the 'pontificatory messages' are for educated, internet savvy forum mebers but for 'aam junta' in India!

You're right.
saher_90 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4
lol u said it right she looks so confuse... lol
TheRager thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4
lol! and just a few days back i was thinking she was great expressions - when maasa was agreeing to suguna going to school.
mehraan thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

yup agreed she has got 2 fixed xpressions!