Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai

Akshara is going to change her words!! (Page 4)

Post Reply New Post

Page 4 of 4

Page 1 Page 3
Page   of 4

mehraan

IF-Sizzlerz

mehraan

Posted: 01 June 2009 at 5:27am | IP Logged
Originally posted by _charu_

Originally posted by desertrose21

I am surprised Naitik liked the ring....Shocked

some boys r just not interested in their wives jewellery and clothes  ! my hubby is the same..whenever i ask his opinion he says "everything is good..buy whatever you like. i don't know anything about these things " LOLLOL
actually i was also thinkg the same wen i watched the video ol...atleasst  naitik  saw n commented...wheras my hubby also does the same thng...i dnt kno much abt these stuff......ur a lady n ur quite aware wat is tehe fashion n style,,,wat suits u n not...how i am suppose 2 kno???? i really envy those who have  husbands take on  all issues...attimes its gud 2 b independent n 2 buy watever u like  bt i wud love attention  n want 2 wear wat he likes..... akshara is lucky tat he has got a fussy hubby!LOL

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Akshara is going to change her words!! (Page 4)" in Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

ShadowImbue

IF-Rockerz

ShadowImbue

Posted: 01 June 2009 at 7:19am | IP Logged
I   think   she   will   say   that  "If  her  mother-in-law  has   choosen  it   than  it's   beautiful"

freezinme

IF-Rockerz

freezinme

Members Longue Banner Contest Winner

Posted: 01 June 2009 at 7:41am | IP Logged
Originally posted by firefly99

I   think   she   will   say   that  "If  her  mother-in-law  has   choosen  it   than  it's   beautiful"

same here! she wil giv a diplomatic answer

Post Reply New Post

Go to top