Akshara is going to change her words!!

freezinme thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 14 years ago
Heyy guys

After seeing today's episode, I am very very sure that Akshara will say that she likes the ring. Because earlier in the epi dadi told varsha and akshara that they should not say anything if they dont like.. and thats what Akshara is going to do.. I am veryyy sure..

What do you guys think?

Tiya

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Mages thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 6
you spoke out my mind yaar...
that is what akshara is going to do....but dadi-akshara-varsha scenes were very sweet and nice...

what connection between NaKsh....
akshara doesn't like the sherwani he wore and had to accept it because of his mom

and here akshara doesn't like the ring but had to accept it for the sake of her family and in-laws

NaKsh is one soul two body yaar....
sheena_12 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Tiyaaa!! uhere???...Long time...remmebr me?
bck 2 the topic....Absolutely ryt ! shez surely goinna say sooo n think she SHOULD say tht other it will be like shez "bhaw kharahi hai"...LOL!! n so i WANT her 2 say soo...!! n her mother in law ufff!! abhi shaadi hui nai hui shez gettin sooo damn insecure n tooo sensitive...!!
pps_pps thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
So true...Akshara will say she liked the ring...tats a gud thing which daadi taught her...
divscool12 thumbnail
i loved the convo between akshara n dadi... n dadi's teachin is so much useful for any1...!!
even i fele the same that akshara will tell rashmi that she liked the ring..!!
hetalm thumbnail
i dont think she will say that she liked the ring.. dadi told her to speak the truth but in a way that it doesnt hurt anyone.. so im guessing she'll say something along the lines of "if mummyji has picked it out, it has to be beautiful"
indian_chick thumbnail
i realiii hopee shee doess!!cozz it wuldd bee dead sadd if she saiz noo coz it lookz lykk she dnt appreciate on wah shez bought4 her n on top of it shez bought it very lovinglii...althoughh itzz MASSIVE!!nn yeee i fortt dee scenee between akshara n dadi weree damnnn cutee n sweett!!
268143 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

yh da sme thought cme 2 ma mind wen i saw dat scene

desi_baby07 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Yeah I also think she's gonna say she likes the ring.

And Akshi is not the type that would hurt someone's feelings, so I'm sure she would say she likes it even if Dadi didn't teach her. But it's good that Gayatri can predict Akshara's feelings. 😊

-aisha
-Ami- thumbnail

Yes! Yes definately! I'm definately sure that thats gonig to happen for sure. Akshara, even though she might not like the ring, will definately say she likes the rings because she wouldn't want to hurt someone else's feelings just for her. She's not really like that to do that. So i'm positively sure that she will say that she likes the ring.