.:dMg intErnS loUngE:. - Page 7

Posted: 14 years ago
dont mind me saying this, but i feel dmg is bakwas most of the times. its sensible very few times. i dont know what are the DMG CV planning. i seriously lost interest in it. i feel it has lost its charm. i am liking MJHT more these days. do u watch it? do u watch any otther serials?
^^ya i do watch mjht too ......n yea dmg have become non sensible but still i love this not so sensible dmg..........no offence to u its just lyk every person have there own thoughts....but i think dat dmg in the start was perfect!!...nothing can be better than dat
a perfect combo of rommance n work
yup, DMG in the start was amazing, wonderful. it was excellent beyond words. i still have the old vedios which i watch some times. yes, i dont think anything can match upto old DMG. i used to adore DMG, i feel so sad that it couldnt maintain its standard.
yes, u r right, everyone has their own opinions. i respect urs.
nice talking to u amber, i am signing off now. see u tomoro.
bye... take care...

^^bubye...goodnight...n do cum here tomorrow

Amber - I think they all have a great dressing sense
I love the outfits Ridz use to wear in the beginning and I live the outfits she wears nowdays as well

What about you
@javeria yea they all have awesum sense of dressing everyone looks fantabulous but they almost always take rahuls dressing for granted dats y it turned out to be a fashion disaster..........

other than dat i didnt liked the muskaans choti frock wale dress n yea armaans dress r just wow!!.....i mean lyk those colours which we h8 normally looks rocking on him.......i love this fact of him

but i h8 abhis dressing sense i dont know y but i h8 it

I love rhiz clothes but anjalis is the best. I myself wear skinny trousers but i dont wear heals.

Hi guys I am Shraddha
and i would love to join if you guys don't mind😊
^^ya dear u r welcum here!......im amber!...so do u watch dmg now??? which character is ur favourite???
hey amber
I just love DMG
my fav is armaan ofcourse
but besides him i just LOVE rahul
how about you?
and thanks for such a sweet welcome

>333 shraddha😊