Posted: 14 years ago
since the day they mentioned babloo bahiya i had a feeling its him
SaVni thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
Ritujan is Bablo bhaiia because :

1. His name is Rituraj Singhania

2 : Naitik's full name is Naitik Singhania

And it's possible that he can be babloo bhaia ..
poooohjjjazzzzz thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
i really think he is baloo bhaiya......
sks7 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
No he cannot be Bablu...Shankari tai brought both the rishtas for akshara and wouldn't a lady whose profession is match-making know that these two boys are cousins????????????
Payal25 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 5
I think he IS babloo bhaiyaan.

cherrypansy thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
No he cannot be Bablu...Shankari tai brought both the rishtas for akshara and wouldn't a lady whose profession is match-making know that these two boys are cousins????????????

Shankari knows only what, she is told.

In addition , when they came to Udai[pur they told Akshara's family that they have come for the first to Udaipur. At that time their body language completely reflected them as first time tourist in any city.                   Besidest his. they stayed in hotel.

Krinya thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 8
Originally posted by: sks7

Not sure if he is bablu bahiya..but if he is then very dissappointing ..I don't know why the creatives do that...we are not fools ...Who comes to see a girl and stay in hotel and don't meet their relatives i mean when rituraj came to see akshara he stayed in hotel and they said they have come to Udaipur the first time....and if they met then atleast hey will mention they came to see a girl from such an such family..Family and relatives are so important in this serial ..
I hope he better be someone else i don't mind him being paired opposite nandini though

If he's paired opposite Nandini then yrkkh will become a typical ekta serial ! 🤢🤢🤢  i think i'll be getting over with the obsession soon coz i don't want to watch anything depressing..if yrkkh goes the bidai way, sorry, i'm not interested ! 😡 i liked it bec. it was like a dream which was better than reality..and now it's turning into a reality which is worse than a nightmare...i don't want to get tensed abt stupid things tht too a tv serial..🤢
Edited by _charu_ - 14 years ago
xXx-Roshni-xXx thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Well.................
i think he is a babloo bhaiya
euphoria_Noshin thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
yeah i think rituraj might be bablu and if he is he's going to make akshara and naitik's life miserable👏 wy did they bring him back??? i am gonna hate him...pls don't ruin naksh!!!
ghettogurl88 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
I was just thinking that as well, rituraj will be bablu! i just hope he doesnt start chaos b these two, bc truly akshara and naitik r the best couple together!