Hey Guys...I just love YRKKH
Infact i love the ongoing track...but this surprise of Rituraj coming
back got me thinking....How will he re- enter....so I feel he is the
Babloo Bhaiyaa who everyone is talking about....And in that way he
may meet Akshara again
But i feel this time Naitik will support Akshara coz he himself hates
Babloo bhaiya
What do u guys think

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Is Rituraj Babloo Bhaiyaa" in Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

rock_angel

rock_angel

Posted: 29 May 2009 at 6:59am | IP Logged
yeah that's what i was thinking.but i really don't want him to come coz i am sure he is going to create problems for akshara and remember that naitik is really possessive.

smart_girl

Goldie

smart_girl

Posted: 29 May 2009 at 7:17am | IP Logged
i also think he's the babloo bhaiyaa...not good ...he's cuming back to create problem b/w Akshii and Naitu...this should not happen..!!!

wat say?

nasco

IF-Rockerz

nasco

Posted: 29 May 2009 at 7:24am | IP Logged
is he bablu??
but did they mention that his name was rituraj singhania??
i don't want him to cause a rift between naksha

sheena_12

IF-Rockerz

sheena_12

Posted: 29 May 2009 at 7:28am | IP Logged
Well,u are probably ryt...hez maybe the "babloo bhaiyya".....but then u sayin tht Naitik may support akshara as he does'nt like babloo bhaiyya but i  think he myt get more angry if he getz 2 knw tht she had sum feelings fr him as he hates tht guy n he myt get rude 2wrds Akshara too!!

Edited by sheena_12 - 29 May 2009 at 7:29am

indian_chick

Goldie

indian_chick

Posted: 29 May 2009 at 7:30am | IP Logged
dahss wahh i fort dahh hez gana be naitikz cuzin brother babblu!!

sks7

Goldie

sks7

Posted: 29 May 2009 at 8:02am | IP Logged
Not sure if he is bablu bahiya..but if he is then very dissappointing ..I don't know why the creatives do that...we are not fools ...Who comes to see a girl and stay in hotel and don't meet their relatives i mean when rituraj came to see akshara he stayed in hotel and they said they have come to Udaipur the first time....and if they met then atleast hey will mention they came to see a girl from such an such family..Family and relatives are so important in this serial ..
I hope he better be someone else i don't mind him being paired opposite nandini though

Mages

IF-Stunnerz

Mages

Posted: 29 May 2009 at 8:06am | IP Logged
even i think he is babloo bhaiya....i hope he doesn't create any misunderstanding between NaKsh....

Post Reply New Post

Go to top