Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 14 years ago
I never said I was updating today! Just told you to comment. *evil laughter*

Love,
Radz

rainydays. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Well you knew I'd think you're updating. Thanks for getting my hopes up Radz.
Thanks A! Here I thought you had updated and I came here, all excited*feels the start of a huge tantrum coming on*(Oh! dear! tried that! doesn't help!!!!!) When can I read the next part....when ....when...when??????*if tantrums are not helping, what about a good old fashioned 'turn on the water tap' strategy???????*sobs* nobody loves me*sob* dissolves into unwanted dust and is blown away hopelessly....

*giggle*giggle*giggle* A, when are you gonna update?* slinks away before she can get beaten!!!!!

Love and big hugs:) NoneeEdited by noneeM - 14 years ago
Anhdara13 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Aaaanndd it's Friday! You know what that means? For those with school, no school tomorrow! πŸ˜†

And the filler chapter of MHT. I say filler because basically it's just setting up for the next two-three parts. πŸ˜ƒ

Enjoy!

-||-

Part 2

Nihaal made his way downstairs, buttoning the cuffs of his sleeve distractedly.

"Arre Nihaal, tum abhi yehi ho? Chalo, nashta kar lete hai. Aur yeh tum kya kar rahe ho? Chalo, main bandh leti ho." Veera pulled her husband's hand towards herself, furrowing her eyebrows in concentration as she buttoned the sleeve. "Oh," she continued, looking up at him. "Good morning." She smiled sheepishly, having just realised that she had not greeted him at all during her babble.

Nihaal shook his head in amusement, more than used to his wife's behaviour. They had been married for almost 10 years now, and despite the two children they had, his wife sometimes still behaved like a child herself. "Good morning Veera." They made their way to the dining table, where breakfast had already been made and was ready for the family. "Bachche kahaan hai? School ke liye abhi tak ready nahi?"

"Woh dono toh Heer aur Meher ke saath hai,"
Veera gestured vaguely as she began to pile parathas on his plate. "Zidd kar rahe they ke aaj Mama nahi, Bua unhe tayar karein. Toh maine bhi haan kardi." She giggled, clapping and bouncing on her feet. Nihaal pulled her onto the seat beside him, scared she would topple something over. "Mujhe toh chutti milli na?"

"Tum bhi na Veera,"
Nihaal grinned at her. She was smiling into space, glad to be free of the nuisances her children could be when they were getting ready for school. "Tumhare bachche hain. Unse chutti lena hai?"

Veera tilted her head to the side, looking at her husband shyly. "Tumhare saath kuch waqt bitana tha, akele mein." She blushed slightly, before trying to cover up by frowning and getting up. "Agar tumhe nahi karna hai, toh-" she squealed slightly as Nihaal once again pulled her, this time onto his lap.

"Maine aisa kab kaha?" Nihaal raised an eyebrow. Veera wriggled slightly, trying to get out of his grasp.

"Nihaal, chodo na," Veera hissed, her cheeks completely red. "Koi dekhlega!"

"Toh?"
Nihaal turned his attention back to his breakfast, keeping a tight hold on the slight form of his wife with one hand. "Dekhne doh. Waise, tum mere biwi ho, koi paraya toh nahi."

"Ni-haal!"
Veera whined, softly, not wanting any other members of the family to see them like that. "Please, mujhe chodo."

"Mama, aap Papa ke godh mein kyun baithi hai?"
Veera groaned slightly, burying her face into her husband's shoulders. Nihaal's shoulders were shaking with silent laughter. Not moving her face, Veera hit him on the chest.

"Mama, aap jawab kyun nahi dey rahe ho?" Tannu asked again, persistently. Meher, who had followed her niece, had to hide her giggles behind her hand. It was pretty often that she or Heer Didi walked in on Nihaal Bhaiyya and Veera Bhabhi romancing, but it was not often that their kids walked in on the same.

"Bua, Mummy Papa kuch keh kyun nahi rahe?" Tannu turned her innocent wide eyes on Meher, who swallowed her laughter and stammered out a reply, which seemed to satisfy her niece.

Veera managed to free herself from her husband's grasp, still blushing furiously. She began to put food for her daughter, not once looking up from her plate. Tannu struck up a conversation with her father, easily forgetting the situation she had caught her parents in. But then after all, she was a six-year-old, whose biggest concern in her life was the upcoming dance recital at her school in which she was playing the lead.

"Varun, tum ruko toh sahi! Stop running, tum gir jaoge!"
Heer called out to her nephew, who ignored her, and ran down the stairs, pretending to be a motorcycle. Heer ran down after him, holding his school tie in one hand, and some of his books in the other. She looked frazzled, and Meher knew part of it was because of the lack of sleep the night before, after the nightmare. She had heard Heer tossing and turning for quite some time before finally settling down, but she also knew if she confronted her about it, in front of everyone, Di would deny. So she decided to wait until they were both alone, thanking Rab Ji that she had a late class today.

So she bided her time, taking part in the mindless chatter that dominated the breakfast. Heer Didi too partook in the conversation, and looking at her it seemed as though she had no care in the world. But Bhaiyya, Bhabhi and her all knew that the dreams were taking their toll on her, mostly because she could not figure out what they meant. No one could. And it was driving them all mad.

-||-

Don't forget to tell me what you think! Besides, 'ew, Veera??' πŸ˜†

Love,
Radz

indiandoll89 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 3
K once again my spot! πŸ˜ƒ

I'm going to edit the one on pg 5 tom too! 😳 *cholly kaan pakering*
blackdaughter thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3

Woof! Mine! =D

P.S. What the hell does kaan parking stand for!?!?!? *tears hair out*

OMG, it's so nice to see a................... nice Veera once in a while!!! πŸ˜† That whole part with Nihaal and Veera was simply adorable!! I really like their characters, the way the acted and the whole senario a lot!!!! Awesome part Radz!!! πŸ‘

Awww, Tannu is so so sos adorable!!!! Meher was too cute as well!!! I feel bad for Heer!! Seems these dreams really get to her eh!?!?? Hope things get better soon!!!! *fingers crossed* Prem kab aaye ga!?!?!?!? *whiny tone* πŸ˜­πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†

Great part Radz, loved it!!! Hope you update soon again!!!!!! Can't wait for it!!! 😳

Love you! *hug*
Edited by blackdaughter - 14 years ago
kvashishat thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3

😳mine. πŸ˜ƒ

unresereved.... ok first intro of mine. u mite not noe me so i m Tina. usually posting up creations or reading fanfics πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

nice meetin u rads😳

first of all do you teach any suspensey classes. if u do i would like to sign up.... ohhhhh u like to keep ur story into the folds.. and u wud be openin them one by one😲😲. 

luved the way u strated the dream sequence was too gud.. ooh bit scary too .me go hide under my blanketπŸ˜†. meher is sho cute... the way u strated i think u have somthing big hiding under ur sleeves..
me luv suspense😳

luv the two naughy kids.. well the girls are always quite and nice.πŸ˜ƒ just like us

and tannu . oh the boy is so naughty. i think he is goign to train up our heer for olympicπŸ˜†.. hope heer wins gold medal....
hun it was so cute. lets see how prem is goin to be introduced. cant wait for that fold to open up. plz cont soon
luv
tina
Edited by Sunehari*Rose - 14 years ago
blackdaughter thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Meeru: I'm asking what it means!?!?! LIke what does it stand fr!?!? It stands for sorry!?!?!? =S