Kis Desh Mein Hai Meraa Dil
Kis Desh Mein Hai Meraa Dil

India-Forums

FF || Milna Hi Tha (part 11, page 32) (Page 4)

estee IF-Rockerz
estee
estee

Posted: 30 May 2009 at 5:00pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by shabo24

Stern Smile No comment on your gang. LOL But yups she did. Apparently there are two (yes! you read right!) Preet's in her story! *walks off with her Preet.*

Shocked wha.....???

oh, 'kay!  i get it!  all the characters in radz new story are ... delusional???

ROFL
ROFLROFLROFLROFLROFL

*wiping tears of laughter away from my eyes*

shabz?  there is only one preet.... period.  *firm muh*

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Anhdara13

iqbals4ever IF-Dazzler
iqbals4ever
iqbals4ever

Posted: 30 May 2009 at 5:23pm | IP Logged
nice intro cont soon plz!!!!!!!Clap

Anhdara13

sourpuss IF-Dazzler
sourpuss
sourpuss

BollyCurry Buzzer

Posted: 30 May 2009 at 6:10pm | IP Logged
I edited my spot on page 2!
--B (:

Anhdara13

Anhdara13 IF-Rockerz
Anhdara13
Anhdara13

BollyCurry Screen Writer

Posted: 04 June 2009 at 6:05am | IP Logged
Originally posted by noneeM

Yay! I'm first*dances a jig* Be back....Love:-)Nonee

Yay!I'm back*still dancing* I simply adore the theme of reincarnation, so I couldn't believe my eyes when I saw this post. Oh! simply simply amazing! I am so looking forward to reading this fic. The teaser blew my mind away....Oh! I know you are gonna create magic with this one..... Embarrassed Thank you so much sweetie! I'm glad you enjoyed the teaser, and I hope I do the theme justice. I hope you continue to enjoy it!

'Bells ringing violently, Fire, Galloping horses'....Ooohhhh!!!!!!

'Her hand tightened around the one holding it'.......Undying love......whoa! I can't wait until friday

'All she saw was anger'.....Unbelievable! Love it....

'A glint of metal'....Oh No!!!! Cry Cry Cry 'That was love'.....What a description!

What a teaser radz....It's downright cruel giving us this tantalising glimpse and making us wait until next friday*pouts*  Ahh, thanks N! I'm so glad you liked it! I shall update tomorrow, and I hope you enjoy the first part as much as you seem to have enjoyed thie teaser!

I really am waiting to see how this one unfolds..... Same here. LOLEmbarrassed I shall write more soon, and update weekly, this one at least. LOL

Big hug:) Back atcha! Wink Love you!

Love:-Nonee

@ 9rpatel: Thank you! You've been added!

Originally posted by estee

radz!!   wow.  that is some dream of heer's... E! *hugs enthusiastically* You're reading a FF of mine! *dances*

*sigh.  no, i'm not supposed to be here.  i'm not supposed to checking out (unfinished LOL) stories on if.com, even it is written by her holiness! LOL  but i don't wanna do what i'm supposed to do... i hope you don't mind being the target of my escapism? Ermm but to get back to it...* Not at all. How were your papers? (Oh, and if you want completed, I have two. *nods solemnly in hopes that E will read them*)

wow.... but!!

listen!!  what d'you mean ''update by friday''???  which friday??!  like ... today is friday!  are you updating today??   d'you know that i'm supposed to be having my deadliest, worstest, most horrifyingest exam today??   how am i supposed to concentrate on my books if i'm wondering what the heck heer's running from??  and.... horses?? galloping horses?????!!! 

i'm doomed... *said in the most phatalistic tone of voice... * i'm really doomed... *sadly shuffling off, casting backward glances just in case, radz meant this friday to update... * Tomorrow E, tomorrow.

@ Bee: Added, and waiting. WinkLOL

@ Ash: Thanks sweetie!

@ Fatima Di: Di! Thanks! I'm glad you're reading even though you're not so fond of reincarnation tracks. Big smile

Love,
Radz

Suhana Ahmed IF-Rockerz
Suhana Ahmed
Suhana Ahmed

Posted: 04 June 2009 at 6:16am | IP Logged
hey radz,
although i didnt came across your first FF but reading the teaser of this one i can conclude that it must have been fabulous...

this FF of yours seems too good...
i will be waiting for chapter 1...

and please do add me to your PM list...

takecare,
regards,
Suhana.

Anhdara13

Anhdara13 IF-Rockerz
Anhdara13
Anhdara13

BollyCurry Screen Writer

Posted: 04 June 2009 at 6:27am | IP Logged
Originally posted by estee

Originally posted by fj08

hi aradhna,
i am not a big fan of reincarnation stories but your introduction was interesting, and ofcourse its premeer FF so I will be following it,  looking forward to an update next week

fatima

Shocked

aradhna???!!!  your name is aradhna??!!!!

omg!  anhdara -- aradhna. 

i. am. so. dense!

no wonder you thought it super weird that i called you andy once-upon-a-blessedly-long-time-ago!!!  i was extrapolating from anhdara without having a blooming clue!!!

o. m. g.

*me retreating into my shell, all ... er ... shell-shocked looking for a really hard object to bang my head against.

i. am. so. dense. no wonder i'm gonna fail my exam today.... D'oh*

O.o No comment E, just. No comment.

@ Alpha: Thanks, and added!

Originally posted by nikitaic

Loved the teaser can't wait for more!!!! Please continue soon.....
Wonder why such a dream is bothering her?? Is she married???
Or still single????

Nikita

Thanks Nikita! She's still single, and your other question will be answered some time in the future. Wink

Oh, which episode is your avi from? I love Atul-Armaan dostana! LOL

Originally posted by sourpuss

My spot.
--B (:

I solemnly swear I did not forget that I have to edit this. I just didn't feel like coming back to edit it. Tongue *rolls eyes* I figured as much. LOL

The teaser for this is seriously amazing. It's so painful and tragic, it already gives a sense of how depressing the story is gonna be. The concept is awesome too. Depressing? Dude, I've only written the first two parts, I don't know if - oh wait, I told you my whole story idea right? LOL Whoops. Thanks for the compliment.

If you still haven't read Labyrinthe by the time you get back, let me know and I'll lend you the book. Lend me the book when I get back! We can meet at Starbucks. Wink

Love, love you too!
Bhav (:

@ Shifs: *dances* That's the idea! Wink

@ sugi: Thanks sweetie, and you're added!

Originally posted by indiandoll89

Ohhh Radz! Embarrassed

I loved it! Tongue I usually think reincarnation stories are iffy....but the way you've written this is fab! Big smile Great job! TongueAh, thanks. Embarrassed I'm glad I caught your attention, despite your usual aversion to reincarnation tracks!

The dream seemed soooo real! Embarrassed Thanks! Big smile I wasn't too sure about that.

Can't wait till you continue Smile

Love you, love you too!

MeeraEmbarrassed

Originally posted by blackdaughter

Oooooh!!!! Add me to your PM list ASAP!!!!! LOL Added! 

This one looks really really interesting!!!! I kinda like re-incarnation tracks, so i'm really looking forward to this!!!! Embarrassed Aw, thanks! I hope I live up to your expectations then!

You explained Heer's dream so well!!! I had goosebumps by the time it was over!!! The emotions playing around were amazing!!! Clap Thank you! I was iffy about that part. But I'm glad you enjoyed it!

Can't wait till you start this!!!!! Embarrassed Hope friday comes soon now!!!! LOL Guess what, guess what, guess what? Friday's tomorrow! WinkLOL

Love you!!! *hug* Love you too! *hugs back*

Originally posted by shabo24

I didn' t comment on this? *smacks herself* Don't hit yourself to hard, you cannot afford to lose too many brain cells, you didn't have that many to begin with! LOL *ducks*

So interesting, Heer's dream has got me hooked! *it was a dream no* and HOLY PREET! E, that was slow. No comment, you shall see. And don't pick on E. I'll do it. WinkLOL Thanks Shabz!

--shabz

@ Shabz, E and Maddy: Stop spamming. LOL And Shabz, copyright the phrase.

@ purplestar22: Thanks, and added!

@ iqbals4ever: Thank you!

Originally posted by Suhana Ahmed

hey radz,
although i didnt came across your first FF but reading the teaser of this one i can conclude that it must have been fabulous... Thanks sweetie.

this FF of yours seems too good...
i will be waiting for chapter 1...

and please do add me to your PM list... Definitely!

takecare,
regards,
Suhana.

Love,
Radz

-Ravjot- IF-Veteran Member
-Ravjot-
-Ravjot-

I-F Crazy Creatives

Posted: 04 June 2009 at 6:36am | IP Logged
I didn't comment on this did I?

Well I love it and can't wait to read the first update =)

Anhdara13

Anhdara13 IF-Rockerz
Anhdara13
Anhdara13

BollyCurry Screen Writer

Posted: 04 June 2009 at 6:54am | IP Logged
Haha! Thanks Ravzie! Now go comment properly on the other one! Hahahahaha.;

Love,
Radz

Go to top