Kis Desh Mein Hai Meraa Dil
Kis Desh Mein Hai Meraa Dil

India-Forums

FF || Milna Hi Tha (part 11, page 32) (Page 10)

sugii Goldie
sugii
sugii

Posted: 12 June 2009 at 10:54am | IP Logged

veera with 2 kidsShocked omg! i cudn't cntrl my laughLOLLOLLOL veera nihal scene is soo beautiful and cuteLOLLOLLOL..u r unique...vry curious to see ur nxt part.....plzzz continue asap....

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Anhdara13

PrincessPatel77 Goldie
PrincessPatel77
PrincessPatel77

Posted: 12 June 2009 at 11:06am | IP Logged
awesome part can't wait for the next!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Continue soon and Pm me!!!!!!!!!!

Anhdara13

-Ravjot- IF-Veteran Member
-Ravjot-
-Ravjot-

I-F Crazy Creatives

Posted: 12 June 2009 at 11:13am | IP Logged
Haha Nihaal and Veera got got romancing LOL And Nihaal still didn't let go of her. Kinda weird reading Veera as a positive character. I like your Veera better than the one in the show =) She's so childish, happy that she didn't have to look after the kids LOL

Poor Heer had to run around Varun? SO all of Kuldi's kids are Veera's kids? Aren't you missing 1? LOL Anyway, can't wait to read the next update =)

Anhdara13

blackdaughter IF-Dazzler
blackdaughter
blackdaughter

Posted: 12 June 2009 at 4:37pm | IP Logged
Updated!

Anhdara13

shabo24 IF-Sizzlerz
shabo24
shabo24

Posted: 12 June 2009 at 4:45pm | IP Logged
Ew Veera. Sorry, I can never like her. And I really want to see the Bengali thing now. OHOHOH! Maybe she can try seducing him while wearing a bengali sari and balancing a platter of like.....meat. LOL

I love the kids though. Varun and Tannu. :) SO sweet and adorable. And Meher is such a sweetheart - can't wait to see her talking to Heer about it.

--shabz

Anhdara13

Suhana Ahmed IF-Rockerz
Suhana Ahmed
Suhana Ahmed

Posted: 16 June 2009 at 7:28am | IP Logged

hey radz,

woww... awesome...

i m really glad to see veera in a positive charecter... gosh... i was fad up with all her "chaalbaazi" in the serial...

that nehal veera scene was awesome...

plz update asap...

regards,

Suhana.

Anhdara13

Anhdara13 IF-Rockerz
Anhdara13
Anhdara13

BollyCurry Screen Writer

Posted: 18 June 2009 at 2:55am | IP Logged
@ Meera: Have fun on your trip. (I shall not expect any unreserving soon, I think. LOL)

Originally posted by blackdaughter

Woof! Mine! =D

P.S. What the hell does kaan parking stand for!?!?!? *tears hair out*

OMG, it's so nice to see a................... nice Veera once in a while!!! LOL That whole part with Nihaal and Veera was simply adorable!! I really like their characters, the way the acted and the whole senario a lot!!!! Awesome part Radz!!! Clap Aw, thanks Maddy! I am glad you liked the nice Veera. Wink

Awww, Tannu is so so sos adorable!!!! Meher was too cute as well!!! I feel bad for Heer!! Seems these dreams really get to her eh!?!?? Hope things get better soon!!!! *fingers crossed* Prem kab aaye ga!?!?!?!? *whiny tone* CryWinkLOL Tannu is awesome. And Meher is the BEST! LOL You'll see about Heer, she knows how to deal with it. No comment on the Prem bit. LOL

Great part Radz, loved it!!! Hope you update soon again!!!!!! Can't wait for it!!! Embarrassed Thanks Madz. And tomorrow!

Love you! *hug* Love you too! *hug back*

Originally posted by Sunehari*Rose

Embarrassedmine. Big smile

unresereved.... ok first intro of mine. u mite not noe me so i m Tina. usually posting up creations or reading fanfics LOLLOL Yo Tina! I love your creations. Wink I'm a huge fan of them.

nice meetin u radsEmbarrassed Nice meeting you too! *hug*

first of all do you teach any suspensey classes. if u do i would like to sign up.... ohhhhh u like to keep ur story into the folds.. and u wud be openin them one by oneShockedShockedAw, I'm glad you think I'm good enough with the suspense. Embarrassed I don't know about classes, maybe if I continue to be able to keep all of you in suspense? LOL

luved the way u strated the dream sequence was too gud.. ooh bit scary too .me go hide under my blanketLOL. meher is sho cute... the way u strated i think u have somthing big hiding under ur sleeves.. Thank you! I had fun with the dream. That's what started me on the whole idea, I had the dream playing about in my head. LOL I do have something rather big up my (long and black) sleeves. LOL
me luv suspenseEmbarrassed Awesome! Me too! *hugs again* LOL

luv the two naughy kids.. well the girls are always quite and nice.Big smile just like us Tannu, and quiet? LOL You'll see about her. Wink

and tannu . oh the boy is so naughty. i think he is goign to train up our heer for olympicLOL.. hope heer wins gold medal.... Maybe. It's better than the marathon training Heer got in the show. LOL
hun it was so cute. lets see how prem is goin to be introduced. cant wait for that fold to open up. plz cont soon Thank you Tina! Prem will be introduced properly in about part 6 I think. Big smile
luv Love you too!
tina

@ purplestar22: Still waiting!

Originally posted by noneeM

yayyyyyy! A! You updated!*Wheeeee* My Spot! Be back in a bit:)
Love:-Nonee

Okay, I'm back!

'Ew Veera' was what I first thought on seeing her name but then I read through it A and guess what? This is Non-Canon Veera.....And so, I could just focus on the brilliance of your writing instead of thinking about my antipathy for the Canon Veera! Did I make sense! non-Canon Veera is always better than Canon Veera. And thank you. Embarrassed Yes, you did make sense. (Ooh, I need to go through my Narnia FF ideas with you. Next PM? LOL)

And so, I thought that this Veera and Nihaal are a really shweet JodiSmile Loved the way you wrote them! Aww, thanks! I was hoping people would like them (though I knew Shabzie wouldn't. LOL)

I just adore Tannu, her six year old logic seems just perfect to me! She's a doll!  Tannu, is awesome. LOL End of story.

I love your Meher and it warms the cockles of my heart to see the concern she has for her beloved sister...Awwww! Yeah, Meher would do anything for Heer. Wait and see more of her. Wink

Oh! I loved this part. BUT, I have to tell you that I'm DYING (for want of a better word! and following the 'let's do what we do best' adage - in my case, 'die') to know what happened BEFORE and what happens NEXT!!!! And I just CAN'T wait for the next part to be up!!!! You and your dying. LOL The next part will be up tomorrow, and I think it's a pretty good part, with Meher and Heer, and some more - well, you'll see. LOL

Big hug:) *hugs back*
Love:-Nonee (forgive the caps...)

@ NNOOO: Thank you!

@ Bee: still waiting!

Love,
Radz

-Bee- IF-Dazzler
-Bee-
-Bee-

Posted: 18 June 2009 at 3:06am | IP Logged
^^ Updated! Sorry for the delay, but I completely forgot about it... The show sort of... distracted me. *sigh*

Anhdara13

Go to top