sanju_veni
isha1227
yoyojazzy
vrushika
sowmya18
aishwaryagayen
muskaan-p
asmi3893

I was unable to PM the users whose names are bolded. Just fyi.

Love,
Radz

Edited by Anhdara13 - 29 July 2011 at 3:30am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

-Shwetasri-AASUSindiandoll89

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "FF || Milna Hi Tha (part 11, page 32)" in Kis Desh Mein Hai Meraa Dil forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Anhdara13

IF-Rockerz

Anhdara13

BollyCurry Screen Writer

Posted: 29 May 2009 at 6:05am | IP Logged
So, I promised another FF, which I had already started before posting the last part of HAK, and here is the teaser for it! I do hope you enjoy. It's a reincarnation story, and I was inspired partly by Ab Ki Baras, which is a movie, and Shifu's Iss Pal. So, this is dedicated to Shifu! Wink

-||-

Heer could feel her heart pounding with each step she took. Bells were ringing, violently. Mantras were heard, distantly. There was fire, and there was smoke. But it was not the fire she was afraid of, it was the sound of galloping horses, coming closer. Her hand tightened around the one holding it. Just a few more steps, than nothing could be done.

A furious yell caught her attention, and panicked, she turned to the source. All she saw was anger. The bells were swaying so much, it was a surprise that they hadn't ripped out of the ceiling. Heer turned to look at Devi Ma, tears streaming down her face. This was not right.

The grip on her hand was cutting her circulation, but she couldn't bring herself to care. If they weren't careful, they would be ripped apart. And that could not happen. Not now, not ever.

A glint of metal, a thrust forward. Heer took a step, and fell. She heard another yell, a war cry. A large shape, lunged at the anger. That, that was love. She felt it leave her hand. And she yelled for her love.

Heer woke up, a strangled scream muffled by years of practice. Her harsh sobs were quiet, and she panted for breath. Already, the dream was slipping into the recesses of her mind, leaving only fear and loss in its place.

-||-

Do let me know what you think! I shall update next Friday!

Love,
Radz

Edited by Anhdara13 - 09 July 2009 at 9:58pm

The following 12 member(s) liked the above post:

peace27MomanaCaptain_Pariarjuhi_love_lavcoolgal270alicia212-Garima-curledupAASUS-Xpress-...Pwincess...indiandoll89

noneeM

Posted: 29 May 2009 at 6:07am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Anhdara13

PrincessPatel77

Goldie

PrincessPatel77

Posted: 29 May 2009 at 6:22am | IP Logged
Omg awesome teaser can't wait to read the next part
Can u please add me to your PM list????

Anhdara13

estee

IF-Rockerz

estee

Posted: 29 May 2009 at 6:27am | IP Logged
radz!!   wow.  that is some dream of heer's...

*sigh.  no, i'm not supposed to be here.  i'm not supposed to checking out (unfinished LOL) stories on if.com, even it is written by her holiness! LOL  but i don't wanna do what i'm supposed to do... i hope you don't mind being the target of my escapism? Ermm but to get back to it...*

wow.... but!!

listen!!  what d'you mean ''update by friday''???  which friday??!  like ... today is friday!  are you updating today??   d'you know that i'm supposed to be having my deadliest, worstest, most horrifyingest exam today??   how am i supposed to concentrate on my books if i'm wondering what the heck heer's running from??  and.... horses?? galloping horses?????!!! 

i'm doomed... *said in the most phatalistic tone of voice... * i'm really doomed... *sadly shuffling off, casting backward glances just in case, radz meant this friday to update... *

Anhdara13

-Bee-

IF-Dazzler

-Bee-

Posted: 29 May 2009 at 6:30am | IP Logged
... and I do want to be added to the PM list of course! Please...

Okay, I actually LOVE reincarnation stories (if they are handled well. Which obviously excludes Ekta-style handling.) But, I have full faith in you Big smile. The teaser already sound so intriguing. That dream was so... heart wrenching. I loved "Not now, not ever." That's the power of their love. *sigh*

You know, I wouldn't mind a reincarnation in the real show as well. As long as they could somehow kill Premeer, Meet, Harman (yes, he's started to grow on me), and Kul di together. That way, we get rid of anyone unwanted (hint: Gayatri and Veera), and we have a brand new story!! But, once again, I would probably only trust that concept if our forum was somehow the creative of that story. Can you imagine what the storyline would be like?! LOL

Anyway, sorry for commenting so late,  but there were a LOT of farewells to say after graduation (surprisingly, for a bunch of people that said bye so tearfully, we spend an awful amount of time talking on msn...), and then I got busy with voting. But, I updated. Bet you thought I wouldn't, right? LOL

Edited by -Bee- - 04 June 2009 at 7:48am

Anhdara13

ash08

IF-Dazzler

ash08

Posted: 29 May 2009 at 6:30am | IP Logged
Radz,

Reincarnation....... Violent dreams....... Wow, I already love it. I am waiting to read more. I am sure it will be great!!

Love,
Ash

Anhdara13

fj08

IF-Rockerz

fj08

Posted: 29 May 2009 at 7:37am | IP Logged
hi aradhna,
i am not a big fan of reincarnation stories but your introduction was interesting, and ofcourse its premeer FF so I will be following it,  looking forward to an update next week

fatima

Anhdara13

Post Reply New Post

Go to top