Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai
Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai

India-Forums

Ritu raj is back (Page 5)

_charu_ IF-Sizzlerz
_charu_
_charu_

Posted: 30 May 2009 at 8:48am | IP Logged
if he's paired opposite Nandini then that means he is not Babloo..Why will Naitik get his sister married to someone he doesn't like? and yes, it's quite possible that he doesn't tell nyone abt the marriage proposal with Akshara ....but Akshara must tell Naitik to avoid any future misunderstanding..
_charu_ IF-Sizzlerz
_charu_
_charu_

Posted: 30 May 2009 at 9:02am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sks7

Ya hopefully he enters after the actual ceremony...and dunnow why i think he will be just a frens son of Singhania family and will be paired with Nandini as the article about his re-entry said something like that he will be more loving this time..loving whom ??definately not Akshara i hope!!

when did they say this ? did i miss something? :S the article only mentions tht Akshara will go through those troubled times once again and since Naitik is unaware about it, it'll add to the complex situation..
ritu_iluvyrkkh IF-Rockerz
ritu_iluvyrkkh
ritu_iluvyrkkh

Posted: 30 May 2009 at 9:03am | IP Logged
Originally posted by _charu_

if he's paired opposite Nandini then that means he is not Babloo..Why will Naitik get his sister married to someone he doesn't like? and yes, it's quite possible that he doesn't tell nyone abt the marriage proposal with Akshara ....but Akshara must tell Naitik to avoid any future misunderstanding..

I dont think he is Babloo bhaiya...we are just guessing that he might be...

He might not tell anyone but I dont think the creatives will let that go off so easily...and as you said this is a good opportunity for Akshara to confide in Naitik and tell him abt RR

- Ritu
sks7 Goldie
sks7
sks7

Posted: 30 May 2009 at 12:36pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by _charu_

Originally posted by sks7

Ya hopefully he enters after the actual ceremony...and dunnow why i think he will be just a frens son of Singhania family and will be paired with Nandini as the article about his re-entry said something like that he will be more loving this time..loving whom ??definately not Akshara i hope!!

when did they say this ? did i miss something? :S the article only mentions tht Akshara will go through those troubled times once again and since Naitik is unaware about it, it'll add to the complex situation..

Charu I read this on another article which is pasted below from someother website...

Paying heed to requests to get Ali Merchant back on Yeh Rishta…. the producer has done just that. Ali is back on the show.

Says a source, "Following the response to Ali's cameo as Rituraj, the producer has got him back on the show. As the two families are preparing for Akshara and Naitik's engagement, there will be a surprise re-entry of Rituraj. This will be the highlight of the show. Rituraj will be more power-packed and more loving in his second appearance on the show. Ali's cameo had an abrupt ending and viewers wanted more of him."

"There will be a proper build-up before his entry on the show. One doesn't know how he is going to enter and how long he will last on the show. One never knows Ali's role could be converted into a full-fledged role," adds our source.

Rituraj's re-entry in the show is expected to bring in a major twist in the story. Rituraj had earlier rejected Akshara since he was not too pleased about her being over ambitious. Akshara wanted to pursue music as her career but Rituraj was against it. This is going to be an interesting part of the track where Akshara will be in a fix.

Well we hope this time Ali's rishta with the show doesn't end soon.

Thats what i  meant...
sks7 Goldie
sks7
sks7

Posted: 30 May 2009 at 12:39pm | IP Logged
Since the article says proper buid up before his entry ..it might be for Nandini because Bhabi talked to Akshara's dadi reg. her marriage and maybe someone in the eng. ceremony might bring this rishta...you never know...
_charu_ IF-Sizzlerz
_charu_
_charu_

Posted: 31 May 2009 at 12:36am | IP Logged
then it's fine..at least he'll not create problems b/w Akshara & Naitik..it's a cameo this time too ? it's good bec. he can easily get a lead role in any serial..so why does he want to play second fiddle to Karan in yrkkh?
aish_punk IF-Sizzlerz
aish_punk
aish_punk

Posted: 31 May 2009 at 6:16am | IP Logged
hmm..he may be or not Bablu..but charu..i think it will b gud if he's paired opposite Nandini..! Embarrassed
annu123 Senior Member
annu123
annu123

Posted: 31 May 2009 at 6:47am | IP Logged
i loveeeeeeeeeeee ali ...i am so happy...does anyone know when will e enter?SmileSmile

Go to top