Page 1 Page 3
Page   of 6
Page 5 Page 6

_charu_

IF-Sizzlerz

_charu_

Posted: 30 May 2009 at 1:54am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sks7

Exactly Charu thats what i posted somewhere in forum that he cannot be Bablu and also Shankari tai wouldnt that smart lady know that they are cousins and hide such a thing...He could be Naitik's fren as far as i remember that both these did MBA from abroad...But meeting Naitik when he came to see Akshara still applies here...God i'am scratching my head too hard...Lets wait for next week to know who Exactly he is??

may be he's Babloo's friend....he can't be Naitik's friend coz he said he has just 2 good friends....If he IS babloo then of course the marriage proposal wali baat will not be hidden from Naitik's family for long....I know i'm thinking too much in this issue but i just hope he is NOT Naitik's relative......

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Ritu raj is back (Page 4)" in Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

annu123

annu123

Posted: 30 May 2009 at 1:58am | IP Logged
i love you ali...

annu123

annu123

Posted: 30 May 2009 at 2:00am | IP Logged
ALI MERCHANT IS THE SEXIEST ACTOR ON T.V. HAS A HOT VOICE,GREAT STYLE,,NAITIK IS LITTLE FEMININE BUT CUTE... BUT ALI HAS A NICE AND BETTER PERSONALITY....I LOVE RITURAJ.....

annu123

annu123

Posted: 30 May 2009 at 2:00am | IP Logged
1 WEEK CAMEO GETS HIM BACK ...WOWWWWWWWWWWWWW...love this..now me and every1 are glued to YRKKH

_charu_

IF-Sizzlerz

_charu_

Posted: 30 May 2009 at 2:34am | IP Logged
Originally posted by serendipityusa

so far there have kept the true essence in yeh rishta...hopefully.....with rituraj's entry...they will continue to do the same .......i really do not want to see any villain in yeh rishta......i hope rituraj will not be a negative character as that would ruin the essence of the show.........

maybe he will bring his wife with him.......who knows maybe he is married by now.......coz he was looking for girls when he came to see aks.......hmmmm....................

i just dunt want aksh to go through all the emotional roller coaster again and i seriously dont want her to fall sick...........again with fever upon seeing him errrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrConfused

it's gonna be very embarrasing for Akshara and her family...i hope they dont create an issue about "why akshara was rejected earlier.." or Akshara's singing....i wish he enters AFTER the engagement is over and they're done with all the ceremonies ..at least the engagement will be peaceful and joyous ! Smile

Edited by _charu_ - 30 May 2009 at 2:35am

sks7

Goldie

sks7

Posted: 30 May 2009 at 6:28am | IP Logged
Ya hopefully he enters after the actual ceremony...and dunnow why i think he will be just a frens son of Singhania family and will be paired with Nandini as the article about his re-entry said something like that he will be more loving this time..loving whom ??definately not Akshara i hope!!

ZumSrK.

IF-Stunnerz

ZumSrK.

Posted: 30 May 2009 at 8:10am | IP Logged
me too think that bublooo bhaiya will be rituraj....

Edited by zumra03 - 30 May 2009 at 8:12am

ritu_iluvyrkkh

IF-Rockerz

ritu_iluvyrkkh

Posted: 30 May 2009 at 8:25am | IP Logged
I think he might be paired with Nandini...I was reading somewhere that Nandini's character will have a romantic angle as well...so Ritu Raj could be the one...thats equally uncomfortable for Akshara....

Post Reply New Post

Go to top