Page 1
Page   of 6
Page 3 Page 6

sippy_a

Goldie

sippy_a

Posted: 29 May 2009 at 5:04am | IP Logged
truly said

i think rituraj is the bablu bhaiya whom naitik dislike....
so in this way akshara will be his bhabhi....
so much problems for akshara coming on the way...
here the marriage has not been happen and look another hurdle...when will akshara gets married...

i just hope naitik trust akshara because he don't know about akshara's past alliance which was broke by rituraj

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Ritu raj is back (Page 2)" in Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Mages

IF-Stunnerz

Mages

Posted: 29 May 2009 at 5:27am | IP Logged

the only thing i can say for now that is rituraj entry is going to make NaKsh relationship even more stronger....

i just hope rituraj comeback is not a negative one....or else i will get pissed off

_charu_

IF-Sizzlerz

_charu_

Posted: 29 May 2009 at 5:35am | IP Logged

it was a shocking news for me coz i'd expected him to return after their marriage...God knows why they're getting him back now...he was very sweet when he was first introduced..i hope he doesn't turn negative n create problems for Akshara...

@Mages - yes Naksh relationship will pass through all hurdles n small problems like Rituraj won't affect their relationship..

_charu_

IF-Sizzlerz

_charu_

Posted: 29 May 2009 at 5:37am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sippy24sep

truly said

here the marriage has not been happen and look another hurdle...when will akshara gets married...

i just hope naitik trust akshara because he don't know about akshara's past alliance which was broke by rituraj

yes may be he's Naitik's babloo bhaiya...in tht case Naitik will dislike him more bec. when he'll know Akshara liked him, he will be Angry mad on him ..LOLLOL

Mages

IF-Stunnerz

Mages

Posted: 29 May 2009 at 5:44am | IP Logged
Originally posted by _charu_

truly said

yes may be he's Naitik's babloo bhaiya...in tht case Naitik will dislike him more bec. when he'll know Akshara liked him, he will be Angry mad on him ..LOLLOL

di you know what i want to see our cute othello(naitik) face when he comes to know that akshara his wife before him had a small crush on his elder or younger bro(that only if he is babloo bhaiyaAngryAngry) that will be so cute naa....his expressions worth watching...even if he is angry or jealous...he jusr lights up our screens...he is truly a shonaEmbarrassed

and i agree with you...when rituraj entered the show he was sweet i hope he continues be like that even though he was sweet at that time i never liked him...i don't know why i felt his attitute was all fake i can't like him at all...if he is going to create problems for Naksh the dislike will change to core hatred from to rituraj

_charu_

IF-Sizzlerz

_charu_

Posted: 29 May 2009 at 5:51am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Mages

Originally posted by _charu_

truly said

di you know what i want to see our cute othello(naitik) face when he comes to know that akshara his wife before him had a small crush on his elder or younger bro(that only if he is babloo bhaiyaAngryAngry) that will be so cute naa....his expressions worth watching...even if he is angry or jealous...he jusr lights up our screens...he is truly a shonaEmbarrassed

and i agree with you...when rituraj entered the show he was sweet i hope he continues be like that even though he was sweet at that time i never liked him...i don't know why i felt his attitute was all fake i can't like him at all...if he is going to create problems for Naksh the dislike will change to core hatred from to rituraj

that's exactly what Naitik said abt Babloo !!! LOLLOLLOL that he is fake ..he acts so nice in front of everyone  ..aadarsh beta......Mages, Naitik always lights up our screens PROVIDED he's there on screen ! We see very less of him in yrkkh..i don't know why....in this past 1 week, he had just 3-4 scenes..

Now it's all upto Akshara to convince Naitik that she loves him and Rituraj is not important for her at all..i can understand how bad he might feel when he will know tht his fiance liked the person  he hates  ! eekks  Angry 

Edited by _charu_ - 29 May 2009 at 5:55am

serendipityusa

Goldie

serendipityusa

Posted: 29 May 2009 at 6:12am | IP Logged
so far there have kept the true essence in yeh rishta...hopefully.....with rituraj's entry...they will continue to do the same .......i really do not want to see any villain in yeh rishta......i hope rituraj will not be a negative character as that would ruin the essence of the show.........

maybe he will bring his wife with him.......who knows maybe he is married by now.......coz he was looking for girls when he came to see aks.......hmmmm....................

i just dunt want aksh to go through all the emotional roller coaster again and i seriously dont want her to fall sick...........again with fever upon seeing him errrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrConfused

_charu_

IF-Sizzlerz

_charu_

Posted: 29 May 2009 at 6:16am | IP Logged
If Rituraj is babloo that means he's Naitik's maasi's son..Rituraj's mom is Gayitri's sister...tht's not possible bec. if she is her sister then obviously Gayitri must be knowing that Rituraj & Akshara's family had met before and there was a marriage proposal...Rituraj and his family stayed in a hotel when they came to see Akshara but if they had known Singhania's so well then they should have stayed with them na? i hope babloo is not Rituraj :((((

Post Reply New Post

Go to top