Posted: 14 years ago
I think he might be paired with Nandini...I was reading somewhere that Nandini's character will have a romantic angle as well...so Ritu Raj could be the one...thats equally uncomfortable for Akshara....
if he's paired opposite Nandini then that means he is not Babloo..Why will Naitik get his sister married to someone he doesn't like? and yes, it's quite possible that he doesn't tell nyone abt the marriage proposal with Akshara ....but Akshara must tell Naitik to avoid any future misunderstanding..
Originally posted by sks7

Ya hopefully he enters after the actual ceremony...and dunnow why i think he will be just a frens son of Singhania family and will be paired with Nandini as the article about his re-entry said something like that he will be more loving this time..loving whom ??definately not Akshara i hope!!

when did they say this ? did i miss something? :S the article only mentions tht Akshara will go through those troubled times once again and since Naitik is unaware about it, it'll add to the complex situation..
Originally posted by _charu_

if he's paired opposite Nandini then that means he is not Babloo..Why will Naitik get his sister married to someone he doesn't like? and yes, it's quite possible that he doesn't tell nyone abt the marriage proposal with Akshara ....but Akshara must tell Naitik to avoid any future misunderstanding..

I dont think he is Babloo bhaiya...we are just guessing that he might be...

He might not tell anyone but I dont think the creatives will let that go off so easily...and as you said this is a good opportunity for Akshara to confide in Naitik and tell him abt RR

- Ritu
Originally posted by _charu_

when did they say this ? did i miss something? :S the article only mentions tht Akshara will go through those troubled times once again and since Naitik is unaware about it, it'll add to the complex situation..

Charu I read this on another article which is pasted below from someother website...

Paying heed to requests to get Ali Merchant back on Yeh Rishta…. the producer has done just that. Ali is back on the show.

Says a source, "Following the response to Ali's cameo as Rituraj, the producer has got him back on the show. As the two families are preparing for Akshara and Naitik's engagement, there will be a surprise re-entry of Rituraj. This will be the highlight of the show. Rituraj will be more power-packed and more loving in his second appearance on the show. Ali's cameo had an abrupt ending and viewers wanted more of him."

"There will be a proper build-up before his entry on the show. One doesn't know how he is going to enter and how long he will last on the show. One never knows Ali's role could be converted into a full-fledged role," adds our source.

Rituraj's re-entry in the show is expected to bring in a major twist in the story. Rituraj had earlier rejected Akshara since he was not too pleased about her being over ambitious. Akshara wanted to pursue music as her career but Rituraj was against it. This is going to be an interesting part of the track where Akshara will be in a fix.

Well we hope this time Ali's rishta with the show doesn't end soon.

Thats what i  meant...
Since the article says proper buid up before his entry ..it might be for Nandini because Bhabi talked to Akshara's dadi reg. her marriage and maybe someone in the eng. ceremony might bring this rishta...you never know...
then it's fine..at least he'll not create problems b/w Akshara & Naitik..it's a cameo this time too ? it's good bec. he can easily get a lead role in any serial..so why does he want to play second fiddle to Karan in yrkkh?
hmm..he may be or not Bablu..but charu..i think it will b gud if he's paired opposite Nandini..! 😳
i loveeeeeeeeeeee ali ...i am so happy...does anyone know when will e enter?😊😊
i hope he is cameo...
i dont want problem betn naksh