Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 6

Page 1
Page   of 6
Page 2 Page 6

day2008

day2008

Posted: 29 May 2009 at 4:05am | IP Logged
(i have copied and paste this article from India forum ..just to share the news...scary though)

Remember the character of Rituraj, played by Ali Merchant who was the first guy in Akshara aka Hina Khan's life in Star Plus' Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai, produced by Rajan Shahi.

The actor essayed a cameo role earlier wherein he succeeded in bringing out the feelings of love in Akshara. And now when Akshara is all set for marriage with Naitik (Karan Mehra), her first love reappears!!

Yes, you heard it right!! Ali Merchant is back in Yeh Rishtha, and this brings a new twist in the tale!!

According to our source, "Engagement preparations are on when we see the reappearance of Rituraj. This gives rise to a complex situation as he happens to be the first guy in the life of Akshara. She will go thro' all the troubled moments upon seeing him, and the fact that Naitik is not aware of Rituraj and Akshara's earlier relationship will add on to the situation".

Earlier, Rituraj and Akshara had seen each other, and the alliance was almost finalized, when the guy decided to call it off, as he was not convinced with Akshara's desire to seek a future in singing.

Will Rituraj's comeback create a problem in the relationship of Naitik and Akshara? What role will Rituraj have to play in such a situation?

Keep watching the show to know more..

Reporter and Author: Ranjini Nair

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

sihuTwinkle23

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Ritu raj is back" in Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

day2008

day2008

Posted: 29 May 2009 at 4:13am | IP Logged
ooo just a minute difference....i posted it a minute late...its already posted...sorry for reposting

_charu_

IF-Sizzlerz

_charu_

Posted: 29 May 2009 at 4:39am | IP Logged
this is plain silly ! Rituraj is not her first love..it was just a crush....and Rituraj toh didn't love her na...in a way it's good bec. Akshara will realize tht she loves Naitik only and Rituraj was just a phase..i hope Rituraj is not paired opposite Nandini ..i like the actor though..he's good...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

fusion55

day2008

day2008

Posted: 29 May 2009 at 4:44am | IP Logged
yes true that he didnt luv her but naitik  is not aware of her past rishta whichh broke....dont knw what will happen....he cud b from naitiks side....that  bablu bhaiya who is not shown yet....to to maja ayehga as such naiti dislikes bablu bhaiya...what say....

serendipityusa

Goldie

serendipityusa

Posted: 29 May 2009 at 4:49am | IP Logged
i think rituraj is bablu bhaiyaaaaaaaaaaa..........i am pretty sureeeeeeee

serendipityusa

Goldie

serendipityusa

Posted: 29 May 2009 at 4:55am | IP Logged
and i also thjnk that this time around naitik will trust akshara....i dont think he will get jealous and all.........coz i am sure he has learned from his first lesson...........hopefully something positive will come out of this......

Mages

IF-Stunnerz

Mages

Posted: 29 May 2009 at 5:01am | IP Logged
i think rituraj is the bablu bhaiya whom naitik dislike....
so in this way akshara will be his bhabhi....
so much problems for akshara coming on the way...
here the marriage has not been happen and look another hurdle...when will akshara gets married...

i just hope naitik trust akshara because he don't know about akshara's past alliance which was broke by rituraj

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

poooohjjjazzzzzPayal25Twinkle23

_charu_

IF-Sizzlerz

_charu_

Posted: 29 May 2009 at 5:04am | IP Logged
yes hopefully something positive will come out of this ...It's good if Naitik knows tht Akshara had a crush on someone (in the right manner)..coz then he'll know why she was nervous when he came to see her ..Also, we'll get to know what Akshara feels for Naitik..she liked Rituraj but she loves Naitik now..

Post Reply New Post

Go to top