Banoo Main Teri Dulhann

Banoo Mein teri Dulhan Last episode :(

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

ranii.sharma

Goldie

ranii.sharma

Posted: 28 May 2009 at 8:11pm | IP Logged
Wow! After 2 janams and countless attacks of ending up bed sick, memory loss, in the hospital, almost dying, bitter fights and what not, It over! But I'm not done!

These people are undescribable! I mean after 3 years Sindoora of EVEYRTHING! They end it with Sindoora just standing there shocked! (o0o0o0o) and then PEACEFULLY take her away! AND THAT TOO chained up WITH DOLLS! ( uummm okay? Confused) AND THATS IT!

Last 5 mintues they show Amar and Divya getting married ONLY 5 MINTUES! that too when divya was leaning on Amar's shoulder i kow for a fact that that was a body double cause they would've showed Amar's face Cry

I don't get what harm would've been done if they Used today's episode to punish sindoora and ALL of tomorrow's episode to show ONE LAST final love/romatic scene of Amar and Divya AND the family (of course whats left of it LOL) It's so frustrating!!!! Angry

But what's done is done unfortunatly, i enjoyed whatever they did show us but i could've enjoyed it more if thats what they did Cry but Its over and done with now and i geuss we have to live with it Unhappy.  BUT the eding wedding sequnce was REALLY sad when they played the Dulhan title song AFTER SSOOO LONG! I enjoyed it :)

(Sorry i just had to let my frustration out, Aas you can it's all mixed emotionss lol. NOW let's all enjoy BMTD from the begining! and Embrace television's Cutest couple! Embarrassed)

HERE'S TO ANOTHER 3 years together! and maybe MORE!!! Clap

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Banoo Mein teri Dulhan Last episode :(" in Banoo Main Teri Dulhann forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

gr8love

IF-Dazzler

gr8love

Posted: 28 May 2009 at 10:24pm | IP Logged
Yeah lets recharge ourselves with the original story! Cannot still believe it has ended!

Edited by gr8love - 28 May 2009 at 10:25pm

titly

IF-Rockerz

titly

Posted: 28 May 2009 at 10:52pm | IP Logged
exactly...its very hard to blv that its actually ended..infact its even more tougher that what for we all did so much things..writing petentions.....calling the channel.....n stuff like that it finally over.

Post Reply New Post

Go to top